chapter❸

Please watch Wolf Walkers.

Katsuki brought Izuku back to the castle. He glared at him then did a awkward side hug. "I had fun broccoli i'm.....h-ha-...i'm okay with you being my brother." katsuki said holding out a hand.

"S-same!" He shook his hand and they both walked in acting like nothing happened, "lord AFO broccoli had fun, peace!" He walked away to the room where his parents where. izuku looked at AFO. "Father he's a very strange boy, are you sure we're related?" AFO pat his head "I am sure son, you two share the same father." Midorya was a bit bummed "oh ok, i'm going to go explore, you go have fun being a king." Midorya started searching for the disappointment child endeavor had spoke of.

Midorya traveled into the kitchen, He searched the counters taking some food that was prepared. Someone behind him cleared their throat. "Excuse me, but what do you think you'er doing eating the king's feast?" Midorya turned quickly to see a two toned boy standing in front of him a hand on his hip. "Ive been slaving over this for hours and now I have to remake that I was so close to getting free time!" Midorya backed up "I-Im sorry sir..." Shoto rolled his eyes "Whatever, anyways what's your name?" He asked walking over.

"I-Izuku....i'm Lord AFO's son.." Shoto looked at him eyes wide "M-my apologies sir please forgive my rudeness!!" He bowed down. Midorya shook his head and hands franticly "N-no honestly its fine! please stand!" He stood and looked at him, "Well anyways my name is Shoto, I'm endeavor's, as he says disappointment child and the ugly one." He sighed beginning to clean. Izuku was very confused. "Wait like uglier then the angry dog out there?" 

Shoto looked at him, "You mustn't call him that, He is my great brother to which I hope to be like, his personality is crap but he's a good brother." Shoto said. "Though I know we aren't really brothers." Shoto stood and started cleaning counters. "So Izuku why are u in the kitchen in the first place." 

Midorya not wanting to let this boy know he was searching for him said. "My nose followed the scent of this wonderful meal." Shoto smiled "Why thanks.. I must get going then, ill be serving you tonight." Shoto quickly made an exit leaving Midorya in his thought.

*Wow he's.......hot...*

ɹǝʇdɐɥƆ ʇɹoɥs ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ʎɹɹoS