Chapter 9

Jack

Elsa wandered away from that display, moving to another. One where he was sitting on her vanity, and she was leaning over him, nearly a breath away as she touched the mirror. His stomach twisted in displeasure, his heart pounding violently. She could see anytime he had interacted with her.

"Hey horse I don't suppose you could distract her?"

It snorted, turning away from him. He glanced around the statues, panic swirling through his chest. She'd see how long he'd been visiting her. That he was there the day she froze the kingdom. What if she thought he was stalking her?

"Elsa please stop looking at these." He begged, his pleas falling on deaf ears.

She moved over to another one. The one from breakfast. Where Olaf had assumed...

"No! Not this one!"

He darted in front of her, trying in vain to block her view. She stepped forward, examining the scene. He had been standing next to her, and she immediately zeroed in on the one person that didn't belong, the one she didn't see at breakfast.

"Who is this?"

"Please stop."

He took a small step back, bumping against the table.

"We're going to have a new addition to the family."

He cringed, and Elsa circled around her chair, staring at his statue.

"How do I make it stop?" He whined, and heard Olaf gasp behind him.

"You're getting married?"

His own voice responded, coming from the statue.

"Olaf! We aren't getting married!"

"Um... no. Why was that your first assumption?"

Anna cleared her throat, letting out a nervous chuckle.

Manny make it stop.

"No Olaf. The newest addition will be... a baby!" She squealed, and Kristoff pulled her into his side, hugging her tightly.

"Wow you move fast."

He slapped his hands over his face, flinching at the next words that came out of his mouth.

"So help me Olaf you say another word and I'm shoving those rocks so far up your snow you'll be tasting coal for weeks!" His voice echoed loudly, before the scene seemed to stop.

Elsa slowly stood, before rushing over to another one.

"Do they respond to touch?" She asked no one, and he jerked, sucking in a breath.

He had touched it. That's why it started. Maybe if he didn't touch any more-

"Wait a minute. This... this was when I was talking to Frost." She gasped, and he groaned, banging his staff against his forehead.

He shouldn't have followed Mary's voice. He should have stayed far away from this place.

"Is this what you look like?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" He snapped, and she moved to another one, sucking in a breath.

"Wait. Wait. You were there?"

He turned, staring at the statue. He was standing next to her, while she watched Anna dancing with someone. Her coronation.

"How long have you been around?" She asked, reaching forward, brushing her hand against her own statue.