Chapter 198: I Really Loved You for a Long Time

Shi Lei not only knew that he liked men but also knew that he really wanted to eat...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.

"You can send me here," Bai Qingquan said. "You drank so much so you should go back and rest. I'm also familiar with the road here, so I can head back by myself."

Shi Lei didn't know what he was thinking in his heart. He just wanted to stay with him for a while longer, so he said, "It's fine."

"No, really. It's not like I'm a girl and it's unsafe here," Bai Qingquan said. "It's so cold so I don't want to bother you.

"I want to send you," Shi Lei said.

Bai Qingquan was taken aback for a moment. Shi Lei rubbed his nose with the hand that was holding a cigarette and looked straight at him. Bai Qingquan was speechless.

He felt that Shi Lei's words had been very ambiguous. He turned around and continued to walk forward. Shi Lei followed him closely and slowly. The two were silent for a long time when Bai Qingquan suddenly turned his head and asked, "How many cigarettes have you smoked?"

"This is the last one," Shi Lei said.

This was the last conversation between the two of them as they walked along the way until Shi Lei escorted him to the entrance of the hotel. Before heading in, Bai Qingquan said, "Call a taxi."

"Got it. You can go in." Shi Lei asked, "When I return to Nancheng, can I contact you?"

Bai Qingquan smiled and said, "Of course."

Shi Lei nodded, then gently waved his hand, turned around, and walked back.

"Shi Lei," Bai Qingquan stopped him.

Shi Lei turned his head, and Bai Qingquan gave him a smile. "It's nice to see you again."

After Bai Qingquan finished speaking, he walked towards the hotel without looking back. Shi Lei was taken aback for a while, then smiled, his eyes were especially bright. This one sentence was enough for him to be happy for several days.

When Bai Qingquan entered the hotel gate, he saw his assistant Xiao Feng lying down and looking out the glass window.

"Why are you here?"

"Uncle Bai called us and said that you went to dinner with your friends. I didn't know if you were drinking, so I was planning to go have a look," Xiao Feng said, then glanced out and asked, "Who's that?"

"A friend," Bai Qingquan said.

Xiao Feng said, "Did you walk back?"

Bai Qingquan let out a "Nn" and looked out. When Shi Lei walked across the road, he stopped and stood on the sidewalk, looking towards the hotel.

After returning to the room, Bai Qingquan took a shower before heading to bed. Feeling a little too excited, he was unable to sleep. He felt tempted. He looked forward to falling in love with a man every day, but when it came to reality at that point, it seemed that he could only talk and nod and feel uneasy, sensing that his feelings were moving too fast.

He wasn't prepared at all, and meeting Shi Lei again wasn't in his plan. He thought it was impossible for the two of them to meet again in this life.

Closing his eyes, he visualized Shi Lei's face. What he remembers the most clearly was Shi Lei's nose. He thought Shi Lei was more handsome than the average passerby. He has a good temperament and is very manly. His nose was the most prominent part of his facial feature. He's also tall, strong, and muscular to boot.

He heard that with a big and straight nose, it meant that things weren't so simple*. Wuwuwu, thinking about such a thought, made his heart hot.

*Clarity: It means he also has a big dick, though this is completely unscientific as there's no correlation between nose size and dick size (same goes for hand/feet size).