o.oo

prologue

A tale; top student, never was seen a failing grade from the female. Her excellence in academic and curriculum activities was over the top, you might wonder when does she rest? The perfect embodiment of "model student" or some might even says the daughter every parents wish for. Her name, Xiang Meilie engraved upon the school's achievements boards, everywhere you go, her name was made known. Just say: "MU international School of Seoul" and her name would be the first thing people think of. A professional socialist maintaining a clean record.

A tale; His figure was as perfect as a painting an artist drew with decades of experience, a true ephemeral beauty written through his picture-perfect features. Shen Ricky, a smart yet troublesome student, also known to be infamous around the campus. The guy himself barely go to class, yet somehow managed to score really well in exams. A born genius perhaps, other might imply. The absolute opposite of Meilie, he's introverted and cold, known to be the reason for heart throbs among students of MU international school of Seoul.

A troublesome encounter between the two was lead by fate itself. How would each cope with the pain, happiness and teenage angst they'd go through on this journey of finding oneself?

'i'd never walked cornelia street again,'