Jeongin's party 🦊 1

It was time for Jeongin, the youngest of your friend group, to hold the party at his house this weekend. The other boys of the group were helping him set everything up, making rounds to the convenience store to buy everything that was necessary for the night.

Felix is mixing different drinks into a big bowl to make his iconic fruit punch that will knock out even the heavier drinkers, pouring in the whole bottle of rum. Not one, but two. The next bottle he grabbed was a bottle of strawberry syrup, after which he poured some orange, pineapple, and lime juices. He dips his finger and puts it in his mouth to taste.

"Mmm, delicious," Felix smiles, proud of his work. The bowl of red liquid is full and he pops it into the fridge to keep it cool for the night. He then closes the fridge door, leaning on the kitchen counter next to watch the others preparing different things for the night.

Minho just pulled a tray of hot pastry out of the oven so Felix takes a chance and skips to his friend, eyeing the delicious food.

"Careful, it's hot," Minho warns and turns to place the second tray. Felix uses the opportunity and takes the small pastry between his fingers, immediately regretting it and placing it back down.

"Everything looks good," Felix smiles, hiding his burnt hand behind his back, "All we need now is to invite the guests."

"Already took care of that," Jeongin comes into the kitchen, placing his phone back in his jeans pocket.

"Did you call our busy girl? She should be done with her exams for the month," Felix asks and Jeongin slaps his forehead.

"Damn, I forgot," Jeongin sighs, "She was so busy these past weeks, always turning down our invitation so I thought..."

"No worries, I'll call her," Felix says, taking his phone out of his pocket.

"Can we have this party without her as well?" Minho snorts and all eyes shift to him. He shrugs, "We had a good time without her before so one more party shouldn't matter."

"You're such a mood killer," Jisung frowns, "I haven't seen our princess in weeks! I miss dancing and drinking with her," he smiles and Minho frowns at him more.

"Yeah, she needs a break from studying," Felix joins in, "This party would be a nice opportunity for her to relax and a good reward for all the exams she passed," he adds, already scrolling through his contacts.

Minho scoffs, turning his back to the guys, "Whatever," he comments shortly, putting another tray of pastry into the oven.

Felix already has his phone on his ear, his chirping voice as he's inviting you to Jeongin's party annoying Minho even more.

You sprung up from your sofa upon hearing Felix's invitation, "Yes, I'd love to!" then you fell back down, "Oh, I really need a party or something to relax after these exams. Thanks, Lix."

The blond boy giggles on the other side of the call and, after telling you the time of the party, ends the call, turning to his friends.

"Well, that's taken care of, too," Felix says, a big smile on his face. Minho just rolls his eyes.

"Hell yeah! This is going to be good!" Jisung cheers but then Minho slams the apron he wore on the kitchen counter, storming out of the room, leaving everyone confused. "What's up with him?" Jisung asks, pointing his thumb in the direction Minho went. The others shrug and continue their work.

You've been excited about the party ever since Felix's call so you couldn't stay put - you went to take a shower, coming into your bedroom to decide on what to wear for the night. You spend hours in front of the mirror, trying out different combinations, and finally decide on a tight black dress with thin straps, an off-shoulder white blouse with long sleeves underneath, and black stockings since it is rather chilly at night. All that black needed contrast so you add a white beret hat to match your blouse. And to make it complete, you pick a white purse. You want to dress nicely, knowing that Jeongin, the fashion icon party host, will comment on your outfit.