#3 (Part 3) (dirty)

***RECAP***

D: "... Maybe we should get out of here..."

YOU: "What about Sam?"

D: "Trust me, he left awhile ago"

YOU: "I guess I'm driving then"

***NOW***

You and Dean walk out of the building and over to your orange and black Dodge Challenger (Picture Above).

D: "Nice car" He says as you both climb in

YOU: "Thanks"

D: "How can you afford this as a hunter?"

YOU: "I can't." you say winking

D: "I so don't want to know.. Where are you staying?"

YOU: "Just down the road, I'm a the motel"

As you pull your car into the parking spot in front of your room, Dean gives you a strange look.

YOU: "You okay? Getting cold feet?"

D: "I'm Fine but are you sure we're at the right place?

YOU: "I'm sure... Room 37"

D: "Sorry, its just that's my car right over there and Sam and I are two doors down"

YOU: "Do you need to go?"

D: "Fuck no"

He leans over grabbing your face in his hands and starts to kiss you like there's no tomorrow, it quickly turns to a full blown make out session. He pulls away and looks at you...

D: "Lets take this inside?"

YOU: "Is that a question?"

D: "Fuck it."

He leaned over the stick shift, sliding his one arm around your back and his other under your thighs. He picked you up just enough to throw you into the backseat. Quickly climbing over he joined you, and laid on top of you but supported him self on his arms as to not put his weight on you. He started to kiss you again just as passionate ans heated as it had been the time before. His hands wandered to your hips and rested there for a while, as yours were roaming his toned chest and abs. His lips left yours as they made a trail down you neck and broke away long enough for him to remove your shirt. The kisses continued until the reached your breast bone, he unhooked your bra and slid his right hand up your side grabbing your left boob. His mouth moved onto your other boob, sucking and biting as him hand massaged the first one. You started to moan and he pulled away kicking off is boots and undoing his pants, then pulling them down along with his boxers to expose his erection.

YOU: "We're doing this here?"

D: "Is that a problem?"

YOU: "No, but its a first"

You pull him in for a kiss as his hands go down to jeans and start to unbutton them. Breaking the kiss you quickly untie your boots and kick them off along with your jeans, Leaving you in your red lace thong and Dean in his tight black shirt. You kiss his again as you grab the hem of his shirt breaking the kiss only long enough to pull it over his head. He pulls away and leans down as he slowly peels off your thong with his teeth. He leans over to his jeans and grabs his wallet, pulling out a condom. He tears the foil open and carefully slides it on. You spread your legs an wrap them around him as he slowly slides into you, filling you. Dean starts to move back and forth, in and out, thrusting again and again... all the way until you start cumming, the feeling of your orgasm pushing him to his high as you both finish and lay there for a moment to catch your breaths.