AVY'S THREATENS

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Avyanna waited outside of club leaning back on her car. Her guards came and took Vincent's and his friend's cars back to castle.

She glanced at her phone then towards the club. Vincent, Davian and Asher came out at exactly 5 mins and walked towards her in anger.

"Now. Delete. Those. Pictures." Vincent emphasized each words but his words doesn't work on her.

"Sit inside the car." She says and walked towards the driver seat ignoring their glares.

"Where's our cars? What did you did with our cars?" Asher shouted.

"Your cars are already sent to my castle. Now, sit inside the car or walk back to castle." Avyanna looked at them with 'sweet' smile.

"Because I'll make sure that you'll not get any help. So you'll have no choice but to walk back to castle....if I left you here." Her words were dipped in ice as she said. She sat in driver seat.

"You only have 5 seconds to sit in car, if not then I'm leaving." She warned them and start the engine.

They growled and sat in the car. Vincent sat in passenger seat and his friends in back seat. Avyanna start driving as soon as they entered in car.

"Ms. Blackford, delete those pictures. I'm saying this last time." Vincent tried to threaten her but she doesn't react.

"I said delete those pictures." He punched in front of him. Avyanna looked at him. 

"I. Will. Not." She said and again looked back to road.

"You know, we're more in numbers so you couldn't fight with us, so it will be best for you to listen to us." Vincent threaten her but she rolled her eyes.

"You better listen to us and delete those pictures." Davian said. 

"Yeah, because you'll not like it if we force you to delete those pictures." Asher said.

But she just ignored them like air.

"AVYANNA BLACKFORD!!" Vincent shouted and she lose her calm and punched on steering wheel.

"KEEP YOUR VOICE LOW, BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE ANYONE'S VOICE HIGHER IN MY PRESENCE." She shouted coldly and glares at them.

They goes quiet and unknowingly shivers at her coldness. She speed up the car because she doesn't want to handle them anymore.

"Switch on your phone, you idiots." She shouted and they quickly take out their phones and switch on it.

Her phone started to ring, she looked at time 1 AM.  "Hello" she says as she put phone on her ear with her left hand, driving with right hand.

"Princess!! I heard that you went out alone?" Lucas's panicked voice came from phone.

"Yes, I came to pick some insolent, mannerless brats." Avyanna respond and Vincent, his friends glared at her.

"Princess, you know it's not safe for you to go outside alone, after that...... Accident." Lucas said, she can sense his worries.

"Don't worry, I'll be back in 20 mins." She says.

"Can you drive carefully, I don't want to die because of your carelessness." Vincent said looking at her. She glared at him and put phone on stand, on speaker.

"Princess, I've sent your some e-mails, so check it when you've time." Lucas says and they all heard him.

"Okay, I'll check it later." She replied and drive with her both hands.

"Princess...." Lucas said. 

"Yes, Lucas?" She says.

"Did you eat anything, you didn't eat anything in whole day, not even lunch! And you went home late too." Lucas said.

Vincent and his friends looked at her in surprised.

She didn't eat anything till now!?

"I didn't had time. Maybe later?" She carelessly said looking at road.

"But.... it's already late midnight?" Lucas asked. 

"Okay, I'll talk to you later, bye." She says and end the call.

The atmosphere inside the car was suffocated for Avy, she rolled down the windows, letting cold Breeze come in car.

"Why didn't you eat anything?" Asher asked in hesitation.

"None of your concern." She says without any expression on her face.

"Can't you just reply straight, it's not like we care about you. We care about ourselves because you're driving and what if you suddenly fainted!?" Vincent growled.

"Keep your mouth shut, if not then look at those big trees. Next morning everyone will find your bodies hanging by them." She said and give them 'sweet' smile.

They looked away and gulped down their own saliva. Vincent saw her phone on stand and tried to take it.

"Touch it and you'll found those pictures on internet automatically." Avyanna said without looking at him.

"You couldn't post those pictures if I took the phone." He says and was about to take the phone.

"My phone have sensors, if anyone else touched it then it will automatically post the last clicked pictures on internet." She says and Vincent stopped his hand and quickly take his hand back.

She smiled seeing him scared. Sweats break on their foreheads as they looked at her phone. They're just few inches away from phone but they couldn't take it.

In 20 mins they reached to castle and she came out of car and wait for them to come out. As soon they come out she lock her car and walked inside the house.

"Walk fast, if you don't want me to kick your ass?" She says as she looked at them walking slower than turtle.

"Avyanna!!" Her Sister in law quickly hugged her.  "I was so worried about you."

"I'm fine, SIL." Avyanna said and hugged her back. 

"Vincent!!, Davian!!, Asher!!" Elena came and hug them.  "Where were you till now? Do you know how worried I was?"

"....Sorry, mom/Aunty." They said awkwardly and hug her back.

"Where did you find them? And how?" Jordan asked looking at Avy.

"Well.....I found them enjoying themselves in club." Avy half lied because the look on his parent's faces couldn't let her say truth.

"And about how I found them— I'll keep this secret." She smiled and they understood that she doesn't want to reveal.

"Did you eat anything? Avy, you came home and went to find them. I couldn't even asked you about dinner?" Her mom asked.

"..... I'm not hungry. I'll just take water." She says and went to kitchen and took a cold water bottle and goes out.

"Don't you want to eat anything?" Her SIL asked. 

".....No." Avy said and started walking upstairs.

"Are you okay?" Her dad worriedly asked looking at her going upstairs

"Yes, I'm fine." She looked at him and smiled then went to her room.

Vincent looked at her going towards her room. He was confused about her.

Avyanna entered in her room and lock the door and throw her tired body on bed. She felt extremely tired after all this. It's almost 2:00 AM

She didn't even drink water and fall asleep like that. The cold breeze coming from her room's opened windows was making her shivers but she doesn't even had any energy to sleep on pillow or pull duvet over her body.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ME 😀