❝ [2 ~ ɪ ʟᴏᴀᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪᴛ Qᴜɪɴɴ] ❞

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

Entry two

July 6th,
2015

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

I l̶o̶v̶e̶ loathe Kit Quinn.

His stupid hair, his stupid motorcycle, and his stupid sarcasm, I hate it all.

And I especially hate how his father is so close to mine, especially after July 4th.

Every single tug on my sickeningly short hair as my mother attempted to braid it into pigtails for me just reminded me that I'd be stuck with him for four days.

Without my mom.

And without Stella.

My older sister Claudia used to go but now that she's 'old enough to make her own decisions' she stays behind.

But if you ask me, nineteen is not old enough to make decisions, especially when the decision is dooming your little sister to be miserable for four days.

She's bailed me out of a lot of crap though...

"Earth to Rory!"

Including having a bad wardrobe, apparently.

"Hand down day." She said as she tossed a plastic bag full of her old clothes at my head, It's heavy.

My sister and I are... complicated.

She's the one with a pixie-cut yet I'm the one who's told I'm 'masculine'. I guess it makes sense though, she's gorgeous.

My mom says it's silly to be jealous, I'm not done developing and I haven't 'found my style' yet, so it's unrealistic to expect to be perfect looking at this age.

But Claudia has always been like that, as long as I can remember at least.

She's not all bad, she helps me out sometimes...

Yet as I dig through the cloth-filled bag and look at my options I realized that this... is not one of those times.
Every shirt is either cropped, low cut, or both, basically dooming me.

And it's mostly shorts with the occasional pair of jeans scattered about in the bag.

"You hate me." I mumbled as I continued looking for at least one thing that would cover me up.