Chapter 14 : We Spend One Night Together

Wei Wuxian, A Yuan and Lan Wangji was sleeping.

It was almost dark. Wei Wuxian opened his eyes and he saw Lan Wangji was sleeping next to A Yuan, they both were looking adorable. Wei Wuxian smiled at them and again he slept.

Peter came in the living room to wake them up but he saw that they all were still sleeping. Peter put a big smile on his face when he saw that they all were looking a perfect family.

He did not want to disturb them because he knew that it's family time. So he left from there.

He saw that main door was open so he suddenly run towards the door but the door closed before he could reach there.

Why? Again and again it's only happened with me. They all can come and go easily through this door but when ever I tried to go out trough this door the door automatically closed.  "Huh", I hate it. I want to escape from here. Peter said in anger voice.

He wanted to screamed loudly but he did not want to disturb the sleep of A Yuan, Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian.

Peter came in the kitchen, and he also fell asleep.

Next morning when Lan Wangji woke up at 5 o'clock. He saw that how peacefully Wei Wuxian and A Yuan was sleeping. He kissed on A Yuan's forehead and he smiled towards Wei Wuxian then he came in the kitchen.

He saw Peter. Looking at Peter, it seemed that he had not slept well all  night.

Lan Wangji asked; are you okay?

Peter saw Lan Wangji and he replied; "Good Morning sir", I am absolutely fine.

Lan Wangji asked; have you prepared breakfast or are you going to prepare it?

Peter said; not yet sir, but give me 20 minutes I will prepare breakfast for everyone.

Lan Wangji said; no you can't.

Peter asked; why sir?

Lan Wangji said; because it is not time yet. It's only 5 o'clock.

Peter said; oh! I did not check the time.

Lan Wangji nodded his head and he came out from the kitchen and he took bath.

He came in the hall. It was 6 o'clock. He again came in the kitchen and he saw Peter who was still in the kitchen.

Peter saw Lan Wangji and he asked; sir do you want something?

Lan Wangji said; I want to cook breakfast for all us. And I need your help.

Peter nodded his head in yes. Then they both started cooking.

Lan Wangji was in the kitchen. A Yuan woke up and he looking for his father. A Yuan saw Lan Wangji in the kitchen and he came closer to Lan Wangji.

When Lan Wangji saw A Yuan he asked:  A Yuan what are you doing here? A Yuan said: A Yuan is hungry father. Lan Wangji smiled at A Yuan and said: give me 5 minutes. A Yuan nodded.

A Yuan again came in the living room and he tried to wake Wei Wuxian up. A Yuan said: ga, A Yuan is hungry please wake up and feed A Yuan. Wei Wuxian opened his eyes and he smiled at A Yuan and said: okay! But we have to take bath first. A Yuan nodded. Wei Wuxian first bathed A Yuan and then he himself came to the bathroom to take bath.

Wei Wuxian took off his clothes and now he was the just in underwear. Suddenly he heard a familiar voice wow...so..so so...hot...oh my gosh....how handsome you are........why I died........
I want to sleep with you....am I  dreaming......can I touch you...........
Just for once.... saying that the ghost tried to touch Wei Wuxian's milky body but in meanwhile Wei Wuxian's screamed. He also don't know that he was feeling shame or afraid.