- 2 -

After the incident last night, Jisung immediately went to JYP's office in anger. He couldn't handle it anymore. JYP was in his office when he heard his secretary call out outside, "Sir, please leave you cannot have meeting without an arrangement with the boss!" JYP was about to go outside when his door was roughly slammed open. Behind it was none other than his favourite idol, Han Jisung, before JYP could question Jisung's unexpected meeting. Jisung said, "Sir... I want to leave straykids for good." This shocked JYP until the bottom of his out dropped all the way to the ground. 'How could such a talented young man give up his dreams?' JYP thpught as he frowned. This boy was the best trainee he had ever seen before releasing episodes of straykids having fun, JYP always review them first and he could see Jisung shining like the brightest star and all the positive energy and when Straykids had to perform Hellvator in front of him. Jisung passed his expectation by a mile, always being the best at everything he does. Giving it his 100% but why does he suddenly want to abandon them. "PLEASE SIR I BEG YOU!!" Jisung pleaded as he was on the verge of tears. JYP witnessing this wasted no time to hug the younger letting him cry all his frustration and anxiety out. "Instead of leaving and abandoning your dreams why not you join GOT7? Or be soloist? And on top of that I will be giving you a 2 month break from Straykids?" JYP said. Jisung nodded and thanked him for helping as well as giving a break before apologising for making a mess in his office. JYP always had a soft spot for the younger. He decided that he would book a plane ticket for Jisung and let him free. He wondered, just wondered how could a boy with such raw talent leave a place where it could make his dreams come true. Jisung. This name is powerful. When Straykids were performing JYP would be watching them from afar and he was always impressed by Jisung's rapper and vocal not only that he was also a fuuny comedien he always joked around and was just help JYP feel less stress and all his worries go away but seeing the younger in such a state made him angry. Who would dare break such a bright soul?

At the Straykids house, Jisung was enthusiastic. The happiest he had ever been in 3 years, he missed his family a lot mostly his parents. They spoiled him rotten. As soon as he reached inside, he ignored all the weird stares the members gave him and rn upstairs to start packing immediately, he was leaving tomorrow early morning. Jisung wanted to see his baby again, he loves it more than anything and his bestie who secretly has a crush on him...

I just love making this so wholesome. Like JYP having a soft spot for our hannie <3