Chap11

Third person pov:

Third person pov:

Stasia wakes up from another nightmare as she tries to calm her breathing, but it's not working. She opens her cupboard again, takes a marijuana blunt, lights it, and takes a long drag, one atter the other until she kills the blunt in the ashtray.

Getting out of bed, she feels calm until she remembers what is going to happen today.
Then again, panic rises inside of her. Going to the closet, she opens a small cupboard and takes out a small box and opens it.

'She caressed the flowers after so many years. They still look beautiful. Red flowers without thorns are special. Not only are they from him, but they also help her feel calm.
She never fully saw him, but he protected her and helped her escape. She can still remember when he whispered in her ear, "your name is Stasia." He is her shadow.'

Seeing Stasia Hale in a calm state is a rare sight. Yes, she's always cold but never really calm. The only time you will see her calm is when she's caressing the flowers without thorns as she remembers her shadow.

Short chapter, I will maybe update again :)
Please vote and comment if I need to correct something or what you want to happen, don't be a silent reader 🩵:)