𝟢𝟫.𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝖿𝖿𝖾𝖾

it is 1:00 when lizzy enters the clearing her and fred agreed to meet. when she walks in she can see the redhead wearing jeans and a brown sweater, with a black jacket to stay warm. he finally notices the girl.

"lizzy! hey!" he waves to her as she makes her way towards him.

"hello fredrick," she says nervously. her nerves are on fire and she doesn't know why.

"woah" he says.

"what?"

"that's the first time you haven't told me off for calling lizzy."

the brunette girl shrugged. "i've given up. you're a stubborn man."

fred starts walking away and gestures for lizzy to follow.

"where are we going?" she asks, catching up.

"you'll see, but you're going to like it."

"we'll see about that."

fred rolled his eyes. "you look very pretty today, by the way." he comments nonchalantly.

lizzy's breath catches in her throat as her cheeks heat up.

"come on liz," fred says, hurrying up his pace. "at this rate it will be closed by the time we get there!"

lizzy shakes whatever just happened off and follows him.

"tada!" fred says in a sing-song voice, opening the door for her.

lizzy silently gasps as she walks inside.

"how have i not known about this?" she asks in amazement.

"i found it the last time i was in hogsmeade, i immediately knew you would like it."

ignoring how he just said that he immediately thought of her, lizzy went back to admiring the store.

fred had brought her to a tiny vintage bookstore, crammed between two other stores that lizzy had probably looked over a hundred times over. the aisles were tiny and overflowing with books. the worker was an old lady at the register who greeted them as they walked in.

"it's so amazing here." she breathed out walking into the closest bookshelf. "this is what i want my future house to look like."

"a mess?" fred joked.

lizzy laughed. "this doesn't look like a mess to me. it looks... cozy."

"whatever makes you happy." fred said, beaming at the back of her head as she rushed to look at all the books. a warm feeling erupted inside of him at the sight of her smile. the rush of joy at the fact that he was the one to bring her this happiness.

not wanting to disturb lizzy while she was in her element, he started looking at the isle next to her. a few minutes pass by of him thumbing through the different books when he feels a tap on his shoulder.

"do you think you can hold these for me?" lizzy asks. the girl was already holding three thick books.

fred held his arms out and gestured for her to give him the books. she smiled brightly at him and gave him the books to hold, rushing to the next isle.

fred shakes his head and follows her, not knowing that anyone could find such a dusty store so entertaining.

lizzy ran out again, and gave him two more books to add to the pile.

the redhead looked in disbelief as lizzy disappeared once more.

"i'm going to sit down by the window!" he called. there were two old armchairs sitting close to the front of the store. as fred leaned back to take a seat a big cloud of dust exploded from the cushions. coughing, he fanned the dust away from his face when a sight caught his eye.