Life 1

Man-"fire the house is on fire someone get help"

Then a bunch of people show up to help put out. After the fire was put out there was nothing left but after the smoke clears they see two people. Both boys and they look like they are hugging each other in a protective way. One had h/c hair and the other had red hair.

In an area a decent bit away we see a burned corpse of what 1 can assume to be a woman. And in the trees they see a man with a burnt match in his hand with some gasoline.

Know the two kids. One passed out due to fright and the other was holding onto him to help calm him down since he was breathing very heavily.

Police-"alright men we got the guy responsible"

Police 2-"do you recognize this man kid"

???-"yeah it's my father. He never liked us and called us mistakes"

Police-"royals these days really don't care and think they can get away with anything huh"

Police 2-"am I right to assume that you two are the princes Alex and m/n"

Alex-"that is correct but we never really cared for our titles"

Police-"well we know that, but what exactly happened"

Alex-"my little brother was having another nightmare so he came to my room to sleep with me since he claims I make the pain go away. We eventually fell asleep and about 30 minutes later I smell smoke and wake m/n up so we could get out of the house but we only made it about halfway when m/n passed out thinking about what will happen to our mother and then you guys came.

Police 2-"I see do you guys have any relatives you could live with"

Alex-"no there isn't"

Police-"ok so here's what we're going to do since I feel like you guys don't want to be here since your father just ruined your whole reputation"

Alex-"I'm listening"

Police-"my sister owns an orphanage up in London and I can make some arrangements to let y'all stay there"

Alex-"let me to discuss with m/n then we will make our decision"

police-"alright I'll let you discuss"

The next morning the two of you discuss the question given, and you answer with an ok ready for a change of scenery.

It took some time for the two of the move to London but when you got there you were happy because it gave you a chance to make new friends or friends period. The orphanage was nice but no one was talking to you for some reason. All the females would talk to your brother but never to you. you got the bare minimum of food and sometimes never got to eat at all. Your brother would always give you half of his food.

M/n-"why don't they give me food"

Alex-"I don't know"

The next day

There were two new kids who came the older one well you never heard what his name was but his younger brother was named Louis. Apparently both kids were literate and even knew Latin. The older one was also good in math, but the younger one has some sort of heart disease. But you didn't get to know any of this till your brother told you

In a separate room

Woman-"why did we agree to take care of the twins"

???-"I owed a guy a favor and I personally find the twins a delight for I had never seen twin's before"

Woman 2-"we know Diana but have you seen the younger ones eyes"

Diana-"I see nothing wrong with them"