Life 3

After returning home you were created to the sound of silence,you favorite sound, looking around you didn't see anybody but you didn't care that much you knew that at one point they would return for it is one of those days.

Know what does one of those days imply. Well it means they all go shopping and bring you back something of course.

In the mean time you head outside and into the lab as you like to call it. All it is, is an abandoned green house.

Inside were a bunch of dead plants some are alive. You found some rats and picked them up and decided to use them as test subjects.

Today you were testing a poison called arsenic.(I have no idea when it was found so I am using it here). You put a little on top of the rat and nothing happened. Then you put a little on its tongue and in a few seconds it dies.

"So it's deadly to rats good to know."

You test different amounts to see the effect of the poison, and it's a very deadly poison.

After your done testing you go and take a shower making sure to clean off any chemicals that you may still have on you.(when dealing with chemicals make sure to wash throughly as to not get it on other people)

Alex-"we're home"

M/n-"welcome back"

Alex-"what chemical did you mess with know"

M/n-"a deadly one"

Alex-"you made sure to clean everything right"

M/n-"yes"

Alex-"then I can give you this"

He pulls out some plants.

M/n-"careful those are dangerous if you breath in the scent to much"

Alex-"I never understood how you are immune to poisons and toxins."

M/n-"it's Botha blessing and a curse"

Alex-"I wish I was immune"

M/n-"anyway I will put these outside"

Alex-"ok oh and I'm cooking dinner tonight"

M/n-"yay"

Alex-"hey don't say that my food is great"

M/n-"what ever you say"

Alex-"trust me you will like what I make"

M/n-"sure keep telling yourself that"

Then you walk off. You head back outside to place the plant. Know what plant this is well it's none other then opium poppy of course. What you were going to do with it, you have no idea. How your brother got one, you also can't answer that but oh well.

After some time dinner is done and well it looks good but don't let looks deceive you it isn't as good as it looks.

Amelia-"what smells good"

M/n-"of just Alex cooking's"

Amelia-"oh ok(to you) I'll make us something later"

You just nod.

Alex-"well let me know what you guys think"

You take one bite and almost puke.

M/n-"amazing"

Alex-"isn't just the best"

Amelia-"amazing sweetheart, but I'm not that hungry so I will excuse myself to go wash up"

M/n-"same here"

The next day

You didn't have school so you decided to walk around. It's not like you had anything better to do so yeah. You walk around till you spot a small bakery.

Woman-"hello how can I help you today"

M/n-"one green(or tea of choice) tea please."

Woman-"right away sir"

Then you hear the door open and walks in to guys with black hair. One was taller than the other, but they looked the same so you assumed that they are brothers.

Then the woman come back with you tea. You take it and have a seat near the window.

Woman-"you two really what do you want this time"

???-same thing as last time"

Woman-"fine your gonna have to pay to do that from know on"

???-"alright here you are miss"

Woman-"at least you have manners Mycroft, unlike your brother"

???-"hey not true"

Woman-"just tell me what you know already"

???-"fine. You see the woman in the black dress, well she is recently divorced but is happy about it because she is seeing someone better"

Woman-"ok Sherlock know go see if you are correct"

Sherlock walks over to tell the woman his thoughts and he gets slapped across the face.

Sherlock-"well I was right"

Woman-"Mycroft your turn"

Mycroft-"the male sitting in the corner with the top hat, well he just went bankrupt, and his wife isn't very happy about it so he is here to clear his mind"

Woman1"know go see if you are correct"

After some time he comes back and of course he was correct.

Woman-"alright 1 more person and both of you have to do it"

Sherlock-"fine that boy sitting in the corner drinking tea is an only child from nobility, but he not from here"

Mycroft-"no he has a brother, an older one"

Sherlock-"no he doesn't, he also works with poisons and other deadly stuff"

Mycroft-"him and his brother have a good relationship, oh and he is well educated, and knows some martial arts"

Woman-"ok know go see if you are correct.

Sherlock then goes up.

Sherlock-"do you mind if we take up a bit of your time"

M/n-"I don't mind at all"

Sherlock-"good, you see my brother and I have these friendly competitions and we want to see if we were correct about you"

Mycroft-"sorry about him"

M/n-"it's quit alright go and say what you may know about me"

Then they go and say what they think.

M/n-"I will say you were right for the most part, but you were wrong about one thing"

Sherlock-"that being"

M/n-"that's for you to figure out, know if you excuse me I will take my leave know, have a good day."

Then you spend the rest of your day exploring the city and all the things it has to offer.

I am having so much fun writing for this

Decisions( Moriarty the patriot x m!reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें