S2 ch 1 Kidnapped 😱

It had been a few weeks since rayla had separated from dazai and she didn't blame herself or regret anything I mean if it wasn't for him she wouldn't even be here she wouldn't even have to fight for revenge she would still be with her father and to think she actually liked the jerk she shivered in disgust at the thought but none of that mattered now what mattered is that she was on her way back to her family she wasn't gonna let some boy hold her back although she was missing him and Ember but she didn't wanna go back all she wanted to do was go home and reunite with her family. "Wait..I thought-" she says as she looks at her directions agian "Well great I'm lost" she sighed to herself while looking around she realized it was getting dark so she decided to just call it a day and get some rest so she set up camp and rested it was in the middle of the night when she heard something in the woods she immediately jumped up and looked around she saw nothing "Maybe I just imagined it.." She said to herself and was about to sit back down suddenly someone grabbed her and threw a bag over her head she tried to resist but the person was much stronger than her they kicked her hard in the stomach knocking the wind out of her and eventually she blacked out.
(Rayla's pov) I woke up my head was hurting and my body ached I couldn't see anything I realized I had a blindfold on me and when I tried to move my hands to remove the blindfold but they were tied I felt wetness on the side of my head there was also pain I was so confused but at the same time scared I didn't know where I was or how I got there but I do know that I'm in a whole lot of danger I sat there for what felt like forever when suddenly I heard the door open and someone stepped inside I heard several voices from how it sounded there were a total of 3 people in the room right now it was silent for a few moments intill one of them spoke in a hushed tone but I still heard it.     "Is she the sacrifice master?" One of them said "Omg masterrrr she's the sacrifice? How sad..she's so pretty..such a waste.." from what I heard the first one is a male and the second one is a female then I heard someone speak in a deep voice "Slient Claudia and Clyde yes she is the sacrifice.." I felt my stomach drop sacrifice...?  I struggled agianst the ropes binding my hands "Who the hell are you people!? Why the hell did you bring me here!? What are you talking about sacrifice!?" I ask with a voice full of rage "oh my..how feisty.." I heard the girl say "She'll make an excellent sacrifice.." the boy said suddenly I felt a cold hand touch my face and then my blindfold was off I shut my eyes because of how bright the light was and then as I adjusted I saw 3 people standing before me there was a girl with green eyes and purple hair she was beautiful but something about her smile seemed venomous and there was also a boy he had blonde hair and blue eyes he was also holding something a crystal ball it was a beautiful violet shade while the girl had a staff in her hand then infront of them was a man he was tall his eyes were green and he had light brown hair and he was still holding my face as I was observing the other two in the room he yanked my attention towards him "Listen here little girl..unless you want to be killed I suggest you watch your language..we are demons..and your blood is starting to smell very sweet and flavourful.." He spoke in a dark tone making me shiver he then let go of my face and sat down on a chair and began to speak agian "This is my oldest..Clyde..and this is my youngest daughter..claudia..they are both my children..and they will help me out on the ritual.." I froze when I heard him speak "W-what do you mean ritual..?" He laughed "The sacrifice to our demon king..who Is now dead..because of you..you see..when the demons first originated..there was a thing that demons always did when their king or queen died..they would prepare a sacrifice..and give it to the king or queens spirt and it is Said that their spirt will live in the afterworld in peace.." He paused before continuing "but..it can't just be any sacrifice..it has to be the person who was involved in their demise in the first place..and you..my dear girl were..don't worry though...you'll only feel pain for a good old 30 minutes..and then you'll die..that's when we offer you.." I was shocked when I heard this these demons are crazy I have to get out of here..just then the girl lifted her leg and kicked me square in the face making me fall back and grunt in pain the she punched me hard making me cough up some blood. "Hm? What's wrong Claudia?" The man asked his daughter "Oh nothing dad she just was thinking of escaping.." I looked up at her in shock how the hell did she- my thoughts were interrupted by another hard blow to my chest knocking the wind out of me she was strong.."thanks also I can read minds so don't think of anything dumb this place is impossible to escape because it's blocked by magic you can't leave unless you know blood magic which I'm sure you don't" She said and she was right I still didn't master blood magic..it was something I struggled with the most.."Enough talk!" The man claps his hand together "Claudia Clyde! Prepare our guest for the ritual.." He said while eyeing me and just then the boy pinned me down and the girl took out a knife and began to cut my flesh as I screamed in pain "Argh!" The girl smiled at me or should I say Claudia smiled at me and said "Awww don't worry it'll all be over soon"...

1090 words damn! Anyways the next season begins! 🤪 I'm excited for this one thanks for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter!😊