Meeting

Hayley's pov (you)

Ever enjoy the sound of the leafs crumping underneath your feet as you walk through a beautifully lit forest that's what I love most the sound of the leafs that have fallen to the ground from trees just to walk on the cool breeze hitting left right and centre it's calming.

But then you have the herds that come by the sounds of growling and moaning the flesh eating monsters that we call walkers.

I always escape from my camp and go into the forest that's not to far I enjoy climbing the tallest trees you get the perfect view of everything the road leading to my camp called Alexandria I live there with my mom my dad and my older and younger bother.

My older brother Ron always tells me stop going over the wall Hayley it's dangerous out there but do you I listen I mean I love my brother and all he needs to chill.

My younger brother Sam is scared of everything including the walkers but they won't harm him if he did what he was told cause one day these walls are gonna brake and then the walkers will be in it's almost happened before I wouldn't be surprised if it did happen.

"HAYLEY" I hear someone yell I guess someone finally noticed I was gone I turned my head at the road as I was about to get down I saw Aron with people? Now I have to see this.

I started climbing down til I was low enough to jump down I then ran to the wall climbing up it and jumping down on the ground in Alexandria.

"HAYLEY" someone yelled again "YES" yelled back this time the person followed my voice it was Ron like always "god Hayley you always do this" he said as he got closer "I have no idea what your talking about" I say acting clueless as I started walking off "Hayley you need to stop going out there it's dangerous" he said as he caught up with me.

"Ron it's only dangerous if you don't know what your doing but you see I know exactly what I'm doing so I'll be fine" I said turning around and patting his shoulder as I walked away again leaving him there as I rolled my eyes as I saw Enid man I hate that girl I mean she was fine at first but she takes every opportunity to ruin everything for me such as hanging around with my own bother.

Like who does that then all the boys around here only like Enid except one that's josh he's my boyfriend I walked into my house "lee is that you" my mom asked as I closed the door behind me "yes mom it's me" I said as I walk in the kitchen to where she was

"we got some more people that just arrived" she said "yea I know,have you met them yet" I asked "nope not yet but I did see them there's a boy your ageeee" she said putting down the knife as she was cutting carrots and poking me over and over in excitement thinking that this one might be the for me as she saids.

"Mommmm I have a boyfriend do you not like josh" I said grabbing her hand "I mean he's okay but this boy is cute" she said "mom you like anyone that's not josh I really don't know what you have against him" I said walking out of the kitchen "maybe you'll think differently when you see him" she said.

Moms am I right.

I walked into my room sitting in my bed listening to my music.

Jesses pov (mom)

Deanna asked me to drop some supplies to the new people as I walked up the steps of the porch I knocked on the door a man opened it he has a long beard like he hadn't shaved for a while "deanna asked me to bring these to you I'm Jesse" I said handing him a basket on stuff.

"Thanks I'm rick" he said taking the basket I saw a baby and the boy I saw earlier "your kids" I asked pointing at them he nodded "the baby's Judith and that's my son Carl" he said as I nodded "I have kids to I have three my two boys Ron and Sam and my girl Hayley" I said as he nodded as well "Ron really wants to meet Carl so if he could pop by tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah that will be okay" he said as he turned to Carl "Carl come here I want you to meet someone" he said as Carl put Judith down walking over "Carl this is Jesse she has kids the same age as you" Rick said "I have two Hayley she's 15 and Ron he's 16" I said "carls 16" rick said "well Ron can't wait to meet you Carl there's a few other I should warn you about Enid she kinda goes after every boy so she might play with your heart" I said warning the boy so hopefully Hayley will get a chance with this cutie.

"Right I have to get going have to make sure Hayley's actually in her bed that girl hates be in the house she just leaves in the middle of the night so see you tomorrow hopefully Carl and it was nice meeting both of you" I said walking away going back to my house.

Hayley's pov

I walk down stairs to get some food "Hayley" someone said as I turned around to see my dad

Oh no.

"Where were you all day" he said getting closer to me "um I was helping deanna with some stuff" I said thinking of a quick lie "bullshit" he said as he started punching me in the face over and over then throwing me into the wall kicking me in the stomach over and over.

"HAYLEY" mom screamed as dad kept kicking me "mom I'm fine" I said spitting out the blood in my mouth as Ron walked down the stairs "DAD STOP" Ron shouted as he pushed my dad away from me earning himself a slap.

"Your lucky this time you little slut" he said storming off as Ron helped me up "are you okay" I asked Ron "you got a good beating and your asking me if I'm okay" he said as he brang me closer to the door "mom open the door" Ron asked as she walked over opening it for me and Ron to get through.

Ron started walking me to infirmary so Denise can patch me up Denise and Deanna are the only ones that know about my dad Ron knocked on the door as Denise opened it.

"Oh god get her in here" she said as she opened the door wider so we could get in.

Denise patched me up and me and Ron walked home "you okay" he asked "I'll be fine don't worry about me" I said "I can take care of myself" I added as he nodded "thank you for helping me" I said giving him a hug "your my little sister I'll always help you it's my job" he said.