New kid

Hayley's pov

I woke up to a bang on my door "Hayley wake up" it was my mom "carls coming over" she said "who's Carl"I asked wiping sleep out of my eye "the boy I told you about last night" she said "oh" I groaned as my face and body was so sore.

I got up and got some clothes then went and showered I then got dressed (outfit on top) I then went down stairs and grabbed an apple "MOM IM GOING TO JOSHS HOUSE" I yelled as I walked out the front door.

It was quite not everyone was up considering it was 8:35 in the morning.

I walked up to Josh's house knocking on the door his mom opened it "hi Carrie" I said "hi hayls" she said "come on in hes upstairs" she added "thanks" I said as I walked up the stair to Josh's room.

"Josh" I said as I opened his door he was still asleep I ran and jumped on him "oh hey baby" he said as he groaned in pain "hiiii" I giggled "come one get uppp we're meeting the new kid today" I said pull him to get up he did.

"Okay okay I'm up" he said getting and dressed "where are we even meeting this kid" he asked as he walked up to me pecking my lips "my house" I said as I grabbed his hand walking down the stairs "who else is there" he asked as I opened the door walking out "my bother Mikey I think Enid might be there" I said rolling my eyes said Enid's name.

We walked up to my house walking in and put stairs to Ron's room "hey ronyyyy" I said walking in with josh trailing behind "hey leeeee" he mocked mikey was sitting at the table Enid was on the bed and Ron was just standing.

I took a seat on a bean bag in his room and josh sat down beside Enid on the bed they smiled at each other I didn't think much of it tho.

Ron walked down stairs as I began a conversation with mikey Ron came back with the new kid "guys this is Carl" Ron said "Carl this is mikey that's Enid and josh and that's my sister Hayley" he said pointing at us me and Carl made eye contact i instantly looked away keeping my loyalty to josh.

Carl pulled out a comic "this yours" he asked "oh you got that house we didn't know" Ron said "we usually just hang out there" I said "that's Enid's" Ron said I rolled my eyes at her name being said.

Enid snatched it from the boy putting it down beside her josh watching her every move I don't what's going on but it's probably nothing I should worry about there just friends.

Right?

"Do you want to play video games" Ron asked "or mikeys got a pool table in his house his dads kinda strict about it thought" he said "nah it's good he's at work" mikey said "or you don't have to talk" I said carving my name on Ron's window sill "it took Enid 3 weeks to say something" Ron said "pull it together sport" Enid said sharing the comic with josh.

I felt jealousy in the pit of my stomach it's nothing Hayley well that what I keep telling myself "let's play video games" Carl said "Hayley want happened to your face" mikey asked as he noticed the bruises on my face and busted lip I looked at Ron and he nodded "oh you know I'm clumsy fell down the stairs" I said giving a nervous laugh.

We just hung out for a while then went out side and went to the lake pond thing that we have josh went to the bathroom and Enid was putting in shoes "I'm gonna go see what's taking them so long" I said standing up "I'll go with you" Carl said I nodded.

We started walking "so I hear you and josh are a thing" he said "yea" I said "you guys okay" he asked "yea he's just been weird lately" I said as I sighted Carl just nodded as we got to my house.

I opened the door closed it behind Carl we made our way up the stairs I opened Ron's room door to see josh and Enid kissing.

"What the actual fuck" I said as the quickly pulled away "Hayley baby it's not what it looks like" josh said in a rush "really cause what it looks like to me is you just kissed Enid" I said tears briming my eyes

"You know what fuck this" I said walking away Carl following behind me josh and Enid running down after I opened the door walking out.

"Hayley please just listen to me" josh said catching up with me grabbing my arm "LISTEN TO WHAT JOSH YOUR EXCUSES" I yelled now grabbing everyone's attention "I should've known better it's always her it's never me I'm just the second option you only wanted Enid I was never your choice it was her the whole time but it's okay cause I know I'll never be good enough next to her" I said tears now tuning down my face.

My mom running over "what's going on"she asked "oh nothing just this prick decided to cheat" I said my mom looked at me with sad eyes as she felt my pain I then my attention back to Josh "I'm done with you fuck you" I said hitting him a slap to the face.

I then ran down the road jumping the wall yet again and climbing a tree

Is there something that wrong with me?