Awakening 

Wakening up in some random field is not what Shigeo Kageyama expected today, but he definitely should've with the events that have happened since last year.

A lot of it was because some organization called claw wanted to rule the world

A lot of it was because some organization called claw wanted to rule the world. but, he also caused that one incident that he doesn't like to talk about that much.... what was he doing again? Oh yeah, waking up in a place he doesn't recognize. When something like this happens, his master always says look for any landmarks you can recognize first. Mob looked around for a second and saw nothing but woods and what looks like a few evil spirits, here and there, but nothing major, and even a few craters, suggesting that he was in some sort of fight. The idea that he was in a scuffle that caused collateral damage didn't do anything to ease mob. OK, nothing recognizable, step two is to check anything on your person. Uniform. check Book bag. Check. His handbag. Check. Phone. Check. He got a new phone since the one he originally broke because he accidentally broke his other one. Although he doesn't understand that much, he does understand that no signal means no signal. Oh no. well, that's bad. Guess the only thing to do now is to pick a direction and start walking. So, he picked up a stick, threw it in the air, and started walking in the direction where it pointed at. While he was walking he kept noticing this little person with wings following him. "Excuse me, could you tell me where I am please?" Now that it had flown closer he could see it was a little girl with blue hair and crustal wings.

 "Eh, you say something to me?" "Yes, do you know where I am?" "Gensokyo"  "and where is that?" "No idea" "oh" "well see ya" and the fairy flew away

"Eh, you say something to me?" "Yes, do you know where I am?" "Gensokyo" "and where is that?" "No idea" "oh" "well see ya" and the fairy flew away. Well, that entire exchange was unhelpful, well not so unhelpful, at least he knew he was at some place called gensokyo. With that information in mind mob starting walking again. Eventually, he came to a stop when he found a little girl with a a black dress on

 Eventually, he came to a stop when he found a little girl with a a black dress on

"Hello. Can you help me please? I'm lost" she looked over at him. "Oh man, that sucks! Hey, quick question." 
"Yes?"
Her face had a sadistic smile "can I eat you?"
"Sorry, I have to find my way home"
"Oh.......well, to bad!" She jump and tried to take a bite out of him, but to her surprise she found that she couldn't move. Looking at the bland faced child she had tried to kill, his hand was extended at her and had light blue glow to it. "I don't know why you're trying to eat me, but I'm sure there's something better for you to eat other than human. Oh, I haven't introduced myself. My name is Mob what's yours?" She took a moment before answering. ".....Rumia." Mob gave her a small smile. "Hello Rumia, can I put you down now?" She nodded and mob put his arm down. Rumia looked to her left. "...sorry" "it's okay, you're probably really hungry. Oh, uh can you help? I'm lost" she looked like she was thinking for a second before reaching a conclusion. "Well I have to go to somewhere first but after that I'll take you to the human village"  mob looked relieved at that "okay, I'll follow you" Rumia began walking and mob followed her. But for some reason mob felt like he was being watched, so he turned around and saw a purple hole with eyes in it. When he blinked it was gone. 'Huh, that was weird.' Mob didn't think much of it so he continued following Rumia.

——————————————————————————-

"That trick of mine has been able to fool about every being in gensokyo, and those who do notice it are comparable to that of gods...and yet a normal human boy was able to see it so effortlessly...yes this a unique child."

  "A very unique child indeed