The Battle Part One

All four of the blood sisters were sent to different locations by the third brother's blood demon art. They were separated from each other. They had no ally to protect them or watch their back. The blood sisters were in different places, facing one of the brothers. This is how the battle starts. Only one blood vs. one Saito Brother. It was the battle that they'll ever face in their lives. This will be the fight where they ever face another breed of demons that have been given the power from the demon gods just like they were the moment they were born. The blood sisters knew they were in trouble now. Most of the time that they were training, they did almost everything together. They never did anything alone with the other blood sister by their side while they were training the Demon Moon god's training chamber. This might be trouble for them to deal with but they have to stay strong and fight them the best they can until time runs out for The Saito Brother.

For Anyoru and Ningyo, they were up to fighting Miraiko and Chikkei. They were two younger siblings of The Saito Brothers. The two blood sisters were up against them. Neither of them didn't know what kind of blood demon art powers that the two younger brothers had. But, while Anyoru was in her location. She thought that their names were hints of what type of blood denon art powers they have most specifically Miraiko, the brother that she has to face against in their battle. She tried to remember the name of the brother that she was going up against. She guessed that they were doing it by age so she was facing the third brother. She took a few moments to remember the name of the third brother. It took her a while to remember his name until it hit her. She remembered his name, it was Miraiko. But, what does Miraiko mean?

She took a couple more moments to remember what the meaning of his name was again. She kept on reviewing his name. She wasn't really listening to The Saito Brother's names. She just wanted to fight them in a battle and get this done and over with. She remembered some things about what his name meant. It was put in different parts of two meanings. But, what were the two meanings? She knew this was going to be important for her to know. She knew their names were hints of their blood demon art. She then remembered the first half of the meaning. The first meaning of his name "Mirai" meant future. That's all she could think of. The meaning of the first half of his name was future. But, what kind of clue is that What does future mean to her and the third brother. She thought that maybe the other half of his name meant something else. Maybe it can help her better to understand what type of blood demon art he has. She thought of his name again but the second half of it. She remembered he said something about Child being as Ko. What a big help to her, he was a child but it didn't hint anything of knowing for sure what his blood demon art was.

In her thinking, a whistle came out of nowhere. She looked up at a flying mountain in the sky. There he was, it was Miraiko. He was whistling a tone that just hit the wrong nerve with Anyoru. He turned his head to look at Anyoru. He had a smirk on his face and he was shaking his head. He waved to her, "What a shame for you not having your sisters here to help you. It's just you and me. Here. In my own domain," he told her. He brought out his arms, revealing the world that they were going to fight in. The place they were at wasn't a human location. It was a different location that was inhuman. It could be the work of a blood demon art or something beyond it.

The location was described as out of this world. There were floating mountains in the air. The sky was like it was out of the galaxy but there were black clouds in the air. There was even occurring lightning that was flashing inside of the clouds. The platform that she was standing on was floating in a non-existing ground. There was no ground or people around them. There was nothing around. There were trees and hanging vines on the floating mountains. There were all the planets in the solar system. There were also grave markings on the platform. It looked like a form of a time clock but there were pictures that looked like a demon but a demon she's never seen before in her life. There was a purple and bluish jewel in the middle of the platform that was glowing. She was looking at it like it was calling her to come over but having Miraiko calling out to her, she couldn't focus on what the voice was trying to tell her.