ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ

ᴍ ᴀ ɪ ɴ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ʀ ᴀ ᴄ ᴛ  ᴇ ʀ s

ʏᴜᴊɪ
"Does Sukuna really think he has a  chance? Jeez, I didn't know being old makes you delusional. Anyway, don't worry my love, after I kill everyone after me, we'll live in the forest alone without anyone ever bothering us! Isn't that Soo romantic, doll? <3"

 ᴍᴇɢᴜᴍɪ
"You should only hang out with me. Only I'm worthy looking at you. Why do you even hang out with the second years? Their a total waste of your precious time! None of them are respectable! Not even that moron yuuta who trust stealing you away!"

 ɴᴏʙᴀʀᴀ
"We should totally have a sleepover and watch iconic movies! Yea?! Ok bet, let's do it on this Sunday, yes? Don't worry about the snacks, Ill buy literally everything! Just worry about what your gonna wear! Ok bye pretty!.. jeez, that girl is so cool!"

 ɢᴏᴊᴏ 
"Wow, pretty! Didn't know you could beat me with a flick of your wrist! Gives me more reason to make you mine! "

s ᴇ ᴄ ᴏ ɴ  ᴅ ʏ ᴇ ᴀ ʀ s!

 ᴍᴀᴋɪ 
"Why does Mai try so hard? You don't even like her! She's not your type, right?! Right?!.. Im your type! Me!"

ɪɴᴜᴍᴀᴋɪ 
"Say you want me so bad, and need me in your bed. Say it! Say that you wanna be my girlfriend and wanna date until death. SAY IT Y/N!"

ʏᴜᴛᴀ
"Dont worry about Rika. She's just a petty ex of mine. I don't even like her like that babe! If you want me to kill her, I'll gladly to do it since I'll do anything to please you!"

 ᴍᴀɪ 
"Wanna go order some food and watch shows? Yes? Alright, c'mon doll, dress up and I'll wait outside."

 ᴋᴏᴋɪᴄʜɪ
"Your so pretty, much prettier than miwa! You should be my girlfriend! All mine! My girlfriend! No one else's! Huh? What do you mean we are enemies? Just because I'm from the other team in goodwill event doesn't mean I consider you as a enemy! You know, I would kill all my teammate for you!"
(PRETEND THAT FOOL STILL LOOKS LIKE THIS

 ᴋᴏᴋɪᴄʜɪ"Your so pretty, much prettier than miwa! You should be my girlfriend! All mine! My girlfriend! No one else's! Huh? What do you mean we are enemies? Just because I'm from the other team in goodwill event doesn't mean I consider you as a en...

 ᴛ ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴅ ʏ ᴇ ᴀ ʀ s !!

 ɴᴏʀɪᴛᴏsʜɪ
"You know, my parents would be proud if I married someone as beautiful and strong as you! Maybe we should plan our honey moon, no?"

 ᴛᴏᴅᴏ
"Y/n! What's your type?! I'll change for you, baby! Don't even worry about it! You want me to be nice? You want me to kiss your feet? What do you want me to do? I'll do anything for you!"

ᴠ ɪ ʟ ʟ ᴀ ɪ ɴ s! 

ɢᴇᴛᴏ 
"Why are you with these filthy monkeys? Such disgusting smell. Should I rub my body on yours to get rid of it? I should. C'mon, come closer, honey.."

sᴜᴋᴜɴᴀ 
"Once I get out this weak body, your the first I'll go after, wife! I'll give you my children, so you have no other choice other than staying with me! "

ᴛᴏᴊɪ
"Why do you hang out with those sorcerers? Don't you know that the only who can protect you is me! Only me, babe! Now come,   come sit on me. I want to feel your warmth."

 ɴᴏᴀʏᴀ 
"H-hah.. your s-so strong.. s-so sorry for misbehaving ma,.. should've t-talked t-to you with r-respect..augh.."

ᴍᴀʜɪᴛᴏ 
"Oh my, your so strong! Your muscles as drool worthy! Can I feel them? Please! Pretty please, ma? "

ᴊᴏɢᴏ
"Hm, whatever, I maybe like you. W-what! I'm not cute! I'm scary! N-not cute! Maybe I should lock you up..."

ᴏ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʀ s !

 ɴᴀɴᴀᴍɪ 
"Come here, y/n. Don't hang out with Yuuji. He is simply a moron. Come closer, I want to hold you."

ᴋᴀɪʀᴀ

THEY ARE SO FINEE

*POKE* "hey! Pay attention to me.. don't pay attention to that gorilla.." *poke and sits on your lap.* "Come on! Give me your attention!"

ᴋɪɴᴊɪ 
"Come sit on my lap, sweetheart. You can rest on my chest. Kiara! Stop poking her! Leave my girlfriend alone!"

ᴄʜᴏsᴏ 
"You like my eyebags? Doesn't that mean you love me?..Let's get married and have two kids!<3"

ʜɪʀᴏᴍɪ
"Agh.. such a drag.. y/n, let's just sleep while they fight, maybe we could even connect our dream and get married during the dream!"

 ʜᴀᴊɪᴍᴇ
"Let's get married in sukunas blood! Let's have our honey moon straight after that yea? We should have ten kids to become our successors."