Chapter two

AUTHOR POV

"Your at Jujutsu high. How did you even end up here." He said glaring at you. But it didn't seem scary as his whole face was covered in blush and seemed as if he had hearts in his eyes.

"Bro.."You said as you stared at him with no emotion.

"I literally just said I woke up here." You said rubbing your forehead.

"Whatever, follow me." He demanded. he started to walk towards the giant building. You quickly got up and followed him. "Hey, what year and month is it ?" He looked back at you, tilting his head before responding.

"Its June 12, 2018. Did you hit your head or something woman?" He said,making you realize you had about 3 weeks before Yuuji ate that finger. Megumi gave you a glance before opening his mouth again, "What is your name, by the way." 

"Y/n L/n, just call me by y/n though and no I did not hit my head, jerk.." You said, glaring at the back of megumis head. "I'm Megumi Fushiguro and I'll be taking you to my school for we could investigate you." To be honest, he just wanted to you to stick by his side for long.

"Fine.." You said, before lazily walking. Megumi looked at you and then grabbed your arm so you could lean on him. You saw the huge blush on his face, the way his fingers twitched at the feeling of touching your skin. 

"Don''t think i like you or anything, I just feel pity for you.." he said looking away from you, glaring at the floor. But, you knew that lil rat wanted to hold you since when you tried pushing him away, he would held on tighter, glaring at you.

"Damn princess.." You said raising your hands in surrender, he just glared once more at you. He tried to look tough, but you knew he wasn't all that by the way he held on to you, like you were some thing made of diamonds. He was also as red as a angry bird bruh

The rest of the walk was silent, with you tryna push him away and he would grab your arm and wrap it around his shoulder, making it seem like you were the difficult one!

When you guys finally arrived at jujutsu high, you finally got him to not make you cling on to him. You started walking quick, leaving him in the dust, not even knowing where you were going.

He catched up to you, grabbing onto your sleeve before asking, "Where do you think you're going?" He said, darkly. "Away from you, you desparate rat." You said tryna tug your sleeve away from him, in which he clicked his tongue and let go.

He rolled his eyes, but the redness on his F A C E cheeks never went away, he even seemed to like the way you talked to him! When you guys went inside the huge school, you were met with Gojo?!

"Hey Megumi!~" He said, wrapping his arm around Megumi whose blush quickly went away and seemed to be disgusted. "Get off me!" Megumi said, tryna elbow him but couldn't seem to touch him because of gojo's power.

Gojo then seemed to notice you, his eyes widening under his blindfold. His smile turned into a smirk, quickly going to teleport behind you so he could cling onto your waist. "And who might you be, pretty lady?" He said behind you, resting his chin on your shoulder.

You kissed your teeth before elbowing him. Even if he was hot, that didn't mean he could just grab you like that! Your elbow seemed to do damage to him, and even touch him! His eyes widened when he felt your elbow touch him, you managed to go through his infinity without him even allowing you to?!

Megumis eyes widened, you touched Gojo?! Nobody could touch Gojo since of his infinity! Gojo bended over, coughing since you hit the middle of his stomach. You just glared down at him. "H-hey, that wasn't f-fair.." Gojo coughed out, looking up at you slowly, a dark blush rising to his face when he saw the expression on your face.