2. Visions

Y/n's eyes flickered open, welcomed by the sterile white walls of the hospital room. She gingerly touched her throbbing head, wincing at the touch. Memories of the car accident flooded her mind, her heart tightening with fear and confusion. As the fog lifted, her thoughts shifted to her missing mother, a haunting presence in her visions.

Just as she tried to make sense of her tangled emotions, the door creaked open, and her father, Mark, stepped inside. His haggard appearance betrayed the countless sleepless nights he had spent worrying about his daughter's well-being.

"Y/n, I'm so relieved to see you awake," he said, his voice betraying a mix of worry and relief. His eyes traveled to the bandages on her forehead, his concern etched across his face.

Y/n's gaze hardened, her pain laced with anger. "Where is she?" she rasped, her voice trembling with raw emotions. "Where is Mom?"

Mark's eyes fell to the ground, avoiding her gaze. "Y/n, I—" he started, but Y/n interrupted, "You know what, I don't want to hear anything from you. Just leave."

Mark's eyes filled with tears at Y/n's words, "Darling, I jus—," he began to speak, but Y/n interrupted again, "NOW! GET OUT! GO!"

Mark left in a hurry at Y/n's tone. The room suddenly felt suffocating, and Y/n's heart pounded faster with each passing second. She struggled to sit up, desperate to leave, to escape the labyrinth of uncertainty surrounding her life.

Her distress attracted the attention of a nurse passing by, who hurriedly entered the room. "What's the matter?" she asked with genuine concern, grasping Y/n's trembling hands.

"I need to leave," Y/n pleaded, her voice filled with desperation. "I need to find my mom. I can't take it anymore. I can't stay here while she's missing!"

"Y/n, I understand your pain, but you must trust that we're doing everything we can to find your mother. Right now, you need to focus on your own well-being. You've been through a traumatic experience."

With a deep breath, Y/n nodded, her body sinking back into the hospital bed. As sleep enveloped her once more, she clung to the glimmer of hope that her visions held, trusting that the truth would eventually reveal itself, and her longing for her mother would be satisfied.

*sorry this chapter is short...*