YOU SHALL WALK! AND YOU SHALL NOT DIE!

Aru's POV:

 "You know where you're going, right?" I asked, looking at the scenery, tall majestic mountains loomed like stone giants, reaching into the sky. Rich shades of colors painted the landscape. It was quite beautiful if you ask me.

Brynne, who was six feet ahead of me turned around looking at our surroundings. Then she looked at me. "Oh no. It's not like I'm the daughter of the god of wind and know the exact coordinates for where we are."

 I rolled my eyes.  "So.. it's not like you can just, I don't know, summon a herd of gazelles to carry us where we need to go?"

Brynne looked back and smirked. "Why are you tired already?"

"No."

"Come on, Shah. You need the exercise."

I rolled my eyes, annoyed. But then I heard a familiar sound. I turned around to see Aiden, holding up Shadowfax. I moved out of the way. Aiden lowered his camera, and asked me, "What are you doing Shah?"

"You were taking a picture of the forest?" I quipped, confused.

He shook his head. "I was taking a picture of you."

A deep red blush crawled up my neck, and I whipped around trying to hide my flaming cheeks, but not fast enough to see, I must be dreaming, Aiden blushing. The sun must be playing tricks on me.

I took a deep breath and tried to calm my fluttering heart by looking at the mountains. Mini ran up to me. "Aru! It is so hot out! Have you put on sunscreen! You could get sun poisoning! Have you been drinking enough water? You could get dehydrated, then shrivel up and.."

I cut her off. "Hmm.. let me think. Die?"

Mini frumphed. "This is serious Aru!" I sighed, took out my water bottle, and gulped down some water. I looked at Mini, eyebrow raised. "Happy?" I asked.

Mini crossed her arms and nodded. 

Brynne called up from ahead of up on the trail, calling. "Come on slow pokes we're here!"