Alive

Plo Koon is a Jedi master on the High Council. He is a Jedi general of the Grand Army of the Republic, leading the 104th Battalion, also known as the "Wolf Pack," one of the most feared clone divisions within the Republic. 

  Currently, they are besieging the major planet Cato Neimodia, currently held by the Confederacy of Independent Systems, or the CIS, Separatists, Separatist Alliance, Seppies, etc. etc. Plo Koon is currently in his Delta-7 Aethersprite Light Interceptor, he is being escorted by two Arc-170's and is patrolling the skies.

  As Plo Koon maneuvered between the massive rock pillar-cities, he... senses something. A shift within the force, as if it was crying out. He felt as if there has been a massive shift between the light and the dark. Plo Koon was so caught off guard he nearly missed his fighters pulling off and angling themselves right behind him. He tried to contact them but he didn't get a response. Plo felt the force guiding him, telling him to veer suddenly to the right. 

  He did as he felt and right after he maneuvered so suddenly, the fighters shot at him, blasting their green laser canons at where he was. Plo Koon saw this and was very confused and tried escaping, but they kept following him. Maneuvering left and right, in between the rock pillar cities, where the Neimodians watched in awe, confusion, and sadness. 

  Plo unfortunately realized that they would chase him forever, and likely gather more attention if he didn't end this soon. He pulled back his center stick tightly, leaning back and feeling the g-force, but it wasn't too bad as it was for less than 3 seconds, he looped behind the fighters and angled his interceptor at the first one. He pressed his button and shot, hitting dead center on the rear gunner seat and taking out the engines, causing it to crash into the marshy ground.

  This happened so fast that the other fighter didn't have enough time to react to this, and he was too slow to save himself and his gunner. Plo Koon didn't like killing his own men, the ones that he fought next to for years, and he made personal connections to them. However he knew that it was necessary in order to get away and inform the council. 

  Suddenly, his R-Series astromech droid beeped at him, telling him that it would be beneficial if they disabled the ship's tracker so the Republic would think that he crashed, taking out the two clone fighters with him.

  "I see, R-9. I agree with you, while I'm at it, can you remotely signal a hypserspace ring on the Venator nearest here to disconnect from the destroyer so we can leave." Plo asked his astromech, who's serial numbers are R-9 54. Plo Koon trusted him very much, seeing him as one of his true, non-jedi, friends.

  R-9 beeped in agreement, and got the hyperspace ring to disconnect from the ship  and leave into their area of space. Plo Koon was currently upside-down in his seat, finagling with the motherboard on his ship, looking for the tracker. 

  "R-9, where is it? It isn't--oh wait, never mind, found it." He exclaimed. Plo dragged it out with his tweezers, and placed it on the tip of his index finger. He then squished it in between his fingers, hearing and feeling a snap and crackle of electricity, but it didn't nearly hurt at all,  after all, Plo Koon developed a... unique force technique. Force Judgement. Yellow-orange to gold lightning. It was the lesser known sibling of the Force Lightning technique which was practiced by most dark-side practitioners. It had a similar power level, and also like it's cousin, it varied in power, whether the user is skilled in it or not, or holding back, trying not to kill but to incapacitate. 

  As Plo readjusted himself back into his seat. R-9 piloted the ship into the upper atmosphere, and is still currently rising. The countless stars of the galaxy always has and will amaze him. He's been to countless worlds and he still hasn't touched a fraction of them. Plo then noticed the hyperdrive ring in front of his ship, and R-9 guiding the ship into its docking clamps.

  "Set a course for Coruscant, we need to inform the council of my discoveries. While you're at it, set the radar dish and aim it at the Utapau-system. I would like to contact Obi-Wan about my findings first and see if he experienced the same event." He informed R-9. 

  R-9 beeped tiredly as the hyperspace rings clamped onto the fins of the Aethersprite. Plo pressed some buttons and the stars started bending all around him in a blue trance, entering hyperspace's vast network.

  "Don't worry my friend, after this whole ordeal, you will get an oil bath with the finest Tibana infusions." Plo said assuring, R-9 chirped happily at this, regaining his vigor.

  Plo Koon smiled inwardly, as he physically couldn't, and clicked some more buttons and his holoprojector was beeping with an outgoing call symbol. It rang a few times until it stopped. No answer. Plo called Obi-Wan's ship, but no answer. Plo thought for a minute, and remembered that Obi-Wan carried a personal comm-link with him, and hailed that. Within a few rings, a voice picked up.

   "Who is this...?"A voice called out that was obviously Obi-Wan's.

  "Is that a way to greet an old friend? I'm merely joking but something strange has happened, my clones turned on me. I was forced to shoot them down." Plo said, jokingly in the beginning and ending grimly. 

  "Plo... it happened to me as well. Almost right after I finished off Grievous, I was heading back to my troops, and leading a charge up a cliff, I was shot down by my artillery canons. They thought I was dead when I landed in the water below, and I snuck my way onto a Separatist fighter. I'm in hyperspace on my way to Coruscant, which I presume you are as well. Inform the rest of the council." Obi-Wan stated. 

   "Will do, Obi-Wan, over and out." Plo said.