Kota's First (TFC2)

*Kota*

I can hear Mr Blackbourne calling me, but I can't stop, I can't bear the thought that any of them can open there app watch sang as she lies there with her pale skin blushing as she touches herself. I have to get to her. I can feel my heart beating at a million miles an hour and I don't if the increased blood flow is from rage at the thought of the others watching her or from lust at the sight of her naked body.

*Sang*

I froze, holding my breath a sound of the front door slamming followed by footsteps thundering up the stairs. Oh god who is it? Why didn't I bring my phone! Oh god! The door flies open and Kota roars at me "Sang OUT NOW!" My breath escapes in a long sigh just before panic rises in my chest "K...Kota what's wrong?" "Sang just get out of the bath now"

*Kota *

I know I'm shouting at Sang I can't stop myself I need her to get out now. She won't move quickly enough. I'm just about to tell her again when she reaches for the closest towel and wraps it around herself. God that didn't help it's so small it just barely covers her. As soon as her feet hit the floor, I grab her carrying her to her room.

*Sang*

What the hell is going on?? Kota's just dropped me to my feet and is standing in front looking really angry! "Kota..." "Sang, why the hell did you stay out of contact, do you remember our protocol, you know what we have to do when we can't reach you, your just lucky we were all together when we turned the camera on" Kota is still shouting at me, one question running right into the other I could barely keep up with what he was saying...wait did he just say camera, did he see what I was doing in the bath, is that why he's so angry. "I...I'm sorry K...Kota, was it wrong, I didn't know, I d...didn't mean to.. mean..." I stammering I don't the right words to explain. Suddenly his face softens "oh god sang... No... It's not... It's... God you're so beautiful... I'm sorry for shouting at you...it's...." Kota's placing all over both my cheeks as he's talking I'm so confused I can't find my voice.

*Kota*

The rage instantly slipped away at the sight of Sang's scared face, at her words trying to apologise for some unknown wrong doing. I can't stop kissing her face I need to make her see I'm sorry... Oh god what have I done I scared her. I pull away to look her one hand holding that ridiculously small towel. I open a few buttons on my shirt before tugging it off me and dropping it over her head and when she drops the towel to push her arm in to the sleeve, my heart stills. Oh god she beautiful the shirt just grazes the very top of her thighs but the open buttons expose the swell of her tender breasts. God damn it she biting her lip again. I know I should button it but I cant bring myself to do it. I reach out pull her to me as drop on to the end of her bed, yeah cause having her practically naked on top of me is gonna help!!

*Sang*

"Kota, what did I do wrong, why did you get so angry with me?" I've never seen him so angry with me not after Luke brought me on the mission. " Sang, I was'nt angry with you, I was angry with myself for getting jealous, I'm sorry, but when I saw you in the bath, you're so beautiful , so unbelievably sexy, I got insanely jealous afraid that someone else would get to touch you like that before I even got to kiss you, I'm sorry" Kota sighed deeply. "You want to kiss me?" I can't bring myself to look at him while I ask. "Oh god Sang, yes I do, some days I wish I kept you to myself so bad, then you wouldn't be kissing any of them, but then I feel guilty because I couldn't take you away from any them, their family, they..." I can see the guilt in his eyes as he trails off leaning his forehead to mine. "Then why don't you kiss me..." I didn't mean for it come out like that I wanted no why he pulled away all those times I taught he was going to kiss me. He pulled his head back and was just staring at me open mouthed.