𝐈

★★★

not proofread

not proofread. (mbmb 🗣️)

"Star hurry your ass up!" Star heard her brother yell downstairs

"Star hurry your ass up!" Star heard her brother yell downstairs. "Yeah hold on!" Star yelled back, trying to get the knots out of her thick brown hair.

Star was sitting down by her vanity, having her brown hair brush and trying to get the small knots out of her hair, quite groans coming out of her mouth. "Estrella hurry up!"

star quickly got the knots out, feeling a sense of relief as she stood up from the chair. Grabbing her backpack, she swiftly turned off the light and dashed downstairs.

"dressing homeless like always." Andy remarked leaning on the kitchen table. "It's not that bad." Star mumbles, looking down at her outfit which was cargo shorts and a baggy black shirt. "Ew what's that smell.." Andy scrunched his nose. "It's my perfume thank you very much." Star said smiling sarcastically.   "smells like a 8 year olds room."

Star rolled her eyes, slinging her backpack over her shoulder as she made her way towards the front door. "First person in the car wins!" she exclaimed, breaking into a sprint. Andy's apple slipped from his grasp, and he snatched his backpack, chasing after her. "You skank!"

you and Andy split up, and now you're walking with Lydia, Stacy, and some other friends you're not too close with. You had your book in hand when Lydia turned to you, smirking as she snatched it from your grasp. "You're such a bookworm," Lydia teased, glancing at the cover. "Lyddd," you groaned, trying to take it back. "What's this book about? Oooh... you're into scary stuff?" she asked with a grin before returning it to you.

"Of course, who doesn't?" you joke, and she smiles before looking back ahead. You glance at her for a moment before returning your attention to your book. "Learned any new songs on your guitar yet?" Lydia asks."Yeah, I know You by Fay Webster... she's such a goddess and is so freaking-" Before you can finish, a girl's voice interrupts, "Is that Tory Burch?" You look up to see Kym and her other friends.

"oh no, it's walmart. i got this and a water bottle for only 12 dollars." Nikki mentions cheerfully.

"I was talking to her," Kym says, not taking her eyes off Lydia. Megan and Zaara shushed her. star furrowed her eyebrows, looking Megan up and down before turning her attention back to Lydia.

"m-me?" Lydia stutters pointing to herself. "Your skirt" Kym points with a attitude.

"Uh, yeah it is tory burch." Lydia nodded looking down at her skirt "My mom is trying to spend all my dads money before the next court date.." Lydia explained.

"I'm pretty sure i saw Hailey  bieber wearing the exact same one." kym says, ignoring what Lydia just said as she looked back at her phone as kym and her friends started to walk away. "oh cool.. okay bye..." Lydia mouthed, turning her body around to look at them leave.

"she really gets on my nerves.." Star mumbled, her frustration evident as she shook her head in disbelief.

"That was weird.."

"I love and hate them at the same time." Nikki sighed as the girls started to walk again. " Isn't Hailey bieber justin's wife?" star asked furrowing her eyebrows, the girls raised their eyebrow at her obvious question. "No star, they are siblings." Stacy said with a sarcastic tone. "ohhh!"

Lunch started as star and the others were sitting down on the lunch table, you were writing in your journal while eating her grapes in a small plastic baggy.

"so get this, i heard megan's doing her mitzvah project next weekend, she's passing out sunscreen at coachella." Tara spoke up looking at the girls. "What. wow." Lydia mumbled, her eyes widening.

"Guys i have to come up with something amazing, this is so much pressure, how long do you think it takes to become a social activist influencer on tiktok?" Stacy asked looking at you, knowing you're the the one who helps the most. "How am i supposed to know? i only have 100 followers..." You chuckle shrugging "Ugh No help star."

"do thirst traps, you are hot so you'll definitely get some followers.." You joked nodding, making the girls look at you weirdly. "Kidding..."

"You know what! we just need to chill our brains." Nikki changing the subject. "What are you doing saturday? my moms out of town this weekend." Nikki added.

"Why? you gonna throw a party?" Tara asked turning her head towards her. "I hate parties.." Star mumbled.

"A dork party." Stacy joked making the girls chuckle except for nikki.

"What if i did?" Nikki asked raising a eyebrow. "Well, i mean my dads out of town." Lydia said putting her shoulders up.

"Now you could actually throw a party." Stacy nodded pointing at lydia.

"You could invite the whole seventh grade and not exclude anybody." Stacy said with a unfazed look.

"Oh, come on. wouldn't it be fun to exclude people instead of being excluded for once, what about you star, would you wanna join?" nikki asked, looking at star now.

Star stopped chewing on her grapes as she looked up from her journal "Depends..."

They became quite as they started to look up at the field, you turned to what they were looking at as you had a disgusted expression. "Oh come on you guys..!" You say rolling your eyes. "Yeah he may be my twin but i'm the better looking one." You joke.

"Watch out!" Andy's voice echoed, and in an instant, a loud thud followed. you swiftly turned your gaze towards Stacy, witnessing the ball collide with her forehead, causing her to stumble backward. Gasps escaped the girls lips as they rose from our seats, star directed your look towards Andy. "You idiot!" star shouted, shaking your head in disbelief. Andy widened his eyes.

"Stace, stace, stacey are you okay?"

"That doesn't look good, you have grass in your hair." You say, taking the grass out of her hair before throwing it on the floor. You guys finally helped her up as you heard someone running towards you guys. "Stacy?" mateo asked beside you guys.

"are you okay?" mateo asked with a worried tone. "don't worry mateo, she'll be fine." You turned to him with a slight smile.

"That's my bad!" You heard andy yell again. "you good?" He added

Stacy stared at him for a second before nodding and a smile creeping on her face as you furrow your eyebrows.

"Yeah.. sorry about that.." Andy apologizes as he hit his chest with his fist before pointing a finger at her, stacy doing the same and shocked by him talking to her.

"Have some water." Mateo said, putting the water bottle close to her, stacy's smile fading from him ruining the moment as she grabbed it from him.

"oh my god that was perfect. he went... and then you went... you guys are meant to be..." Tara smiled nodding. "No... stacy you'll find someone better than andy." You joke nodding

"Hey, are your legs okay, Nikki?" Mateo asked, now turning to Nikki. "They're fine, Mateo. Just relax!" Nikki said, annoyed, as she started to walk away, leaving you and him. "Sorry, Mateo," you mumbled, patting his shoulder for reassurance. He gave you a soft smile before walking away. You sighed, picked up your bag from the table, and followed after the others.

"So.. is the party still happening or...?"

maz speaks!!😭

smh i'll edit this in a bit