Prologue

What no one ever knew was that Abigail Claire Forman was actually Abigail Claire Hyde. No one knew Steven Hyde had a daughter. Only a few people knew about her but no one called her Abigail. They called her by her middle name because her mother named her so her father called her Claire. He gave her her middle name so that's what he called her. No one knew who Claire's mom was, only Eric and Donna Forman and Steven Hyde himself.  When she was 3 months pregnant Claire's mom decided she didn't want the unborn child inside her or anything to do with her. Hyde found out about it and did everything in his power to he get her back. To get her back it took one very long year. Claire was already 6 months old when he got her back. He always did everything in his power to protect his little girl. Hyde did something to protect her but wound up in prison for 15 years Claire was 2 at the time. Her godparents are Eric and Donna Forman she lived with them since her dad got taken away from her. Everyone found out about Claire Hyde the summer her godparents took her back to Point Place, Wisconsin. Jackie and Micheal Kelso find out she's a Hyde not a Forman and has been for the past 16 1/2 years. The rest of the world finds out about her little by little.
     I walked out my room and downstairs to the kitchen in the Formans house. By Formans I mean my godparents and godsister. I was a year older than Liea, Uncle Eric and Auntie Dee's daughter. If your wondering why I'm not with my parents it's because I don't know my mom she tried to give me away before I was even born. She wanted nothing to do with me or my dad. After a very long year my dad finally got me back. Only for a year later to be thrown in a prison cell. So it's been almost 15 years since I last saw my dad face to face and a thick ass piece of glass in between us does not count.
     Claire's Pov
       Everyone knows me as Abigail Forman. But that's not my name. No one dares to call me Abigail except the teachers at school. I'm not even a Forman. No, they hide who I really am to everyone and the rest of the world. I can't even tell my boyfriend I've had for almost 2 years. They don't even know about him though. The only reason I hide who I really am is because of my father's request to do so. The only people who know my real name and who I really am is, Papa Red, Nana Kitty, Uncle Eric, Auntie Dee, Liea, and my father Steven Hyde himself.  For as long as I can remember I've never gone by Abigail. Only Claire, because my dad refused to me Abigail because it reminded him of my so called mother.  What I've heard about her is if I ever meet the woman I probably would knock the shit out of her. For what she did to me and my dad.

I hope you like it. Please rate and comment thanks

- Sky