Chapter 1

my names Janae , I'm 15 years old , I and live in Beverly Hills California

I don't live the life of a avarage 15 years old of you know what I mean ..

My family's RICH , I mean my family ain't that big ... it's just me , my mom and my sister and we're living the good life

Don't get me wrong , my life has NEVER been perfect , actually when the money came along that's what created more problems and actually why my parents broke up and I have to travel too san francsico often too visit my dad .... oh and why ?

Well my mom's job that made us so wealthy is the reason they broke up...

I almost forgot too mention
My mom's a porn star , no it's not a bad thing and no I'm not ashamed , I love my mom regardless of what she chose too do .

My mom and my dad spent some time a part when I was 9 and 10 and in those 2 years she had a boyfriend, when I turned 11 my dad came over for my birthday and they realized they still had feelings for each other and got back together ....

Well my mom's boyfriend wasn't soo happy about that , he had old videos of them having sex and to get her back he posted one on Facebook ..

Majority of the comments were negative towards him and positive towards her .. my mom LOVED the attention she was getting and uploaded the video too a porn website and 15 million views later we started getting that bank $$

Now she does professional adult films, she's won 5 awards , 2 were the best female porn star and the most favorited female porn star in the porn industry ..

My mom's only 30 ... yes she had me at 15 , which too me doesn't make her look bad at all , everyone knows my mom's a porn star, they Crack jokes at me daily or try too tease me about it, even my teachers , but it doesn't offend me because I know my mom's a classy lady and sometimes it's best too live the life style where your happy and make money

| Early Monday Morning |

Nanny - "Janae wake up"

I opened my eyes too see that she had made me breakfast in bed , bacon, eggs , and pancakes, I started smashin ..

Me- " thanks , your soo sweet"

Nanny- " no problem it's my job"

Me- "you know you've been working for us for a few weeks now and you still haven't told me your name"

Nanny- " my name is Maria" * sits on my bed*

Me- " is my mom still here ?"

Nanny- " yeah you better catch her before she leaves"

I got out of bed and ran down stairs as my mom was walking out the door
I gave her a big hug , I don't really like too kiss her lips ... she's sucked so many .... you knows ...

Me- " love you"
Mom- " I love you more"

When I turned around my nanny was standing right there

Me- " where's my sister ?"
Nanny- " sleep , your mom said she's sick soo no school for her today"
Me- " I wish I was her"

I went back too my room and my phone started ringing, it was my bestfriend Savannah I answered soo I could talk to her as I got ready .

Me- " bitch what you want ?"
Savannah - " where the fuck are you ?"
Me- " bitch I'ma be there , calm down
Savannah - " girl you better hurry up, Sky all over Calvin and I think they getting back together"
Me- " bitch they not getting back together , that's my nigga"
Savannah- "well yall not official soo .."
Me- "we will be"
Savannah- " you've been saying that since before he got with sky"
Me- "we'll damn I'm not a hoe like you I like too take things slow"
Savannah- " it's 6:40 you finna be late"
Me- "we'll bitch you distracting me I'm trying too get ready , I'm wearing my gamma's with a black crop top , should I wear blue or black jeans ?"
Savannah- " wear your black joggers with the blue hunnid signs"
Me- " oh girl I forgot about them! " * grabs the joggers out my closet*
Savannah- " they really all up on each other oh my god !"
Me- "girl quit stalking them , ima check him soon as I see him"
Savannah- "bitch they walking away !, I gotta go I'm Finna go cock block"