22

I was laying in bed naked, Bella  was asleep with her head on my chest and her arms around me. I felt really relaxed, I could stay here all day. The girl started to stir before waking up with a slight groan "sorry I didn't mean to fall asleep but after that can you blame me"

I smiled down at her "don't worry it isn't the first time I've fucked someone into a temporary coma" she laughed and covered her face but I could still see her turning red "that was such a cringy thing to say" I was laughing aswell now "yeah I know"

I looked over to my phone on her bedside table, which made me start to think about taylor again. Why am I even thinking about her right now I'm laying in bed with a beautiful naked woman in my arms taylor is nothing but trouble.

I looked back over to Bella she was sleepy with her eyes closed but still had a smile plastered on her face. "You know you're really pretty" she opened her eyes and pecked me softly on my lips "so are you".

I pulled her in to kiss her again slowly when I heard my phone buzz and had to pull away to see who it was.

Archie: are you done screwing your bartender yet?

Stupid idiot: archer that is not the way you should talk to your older sister?

Archie: whatever man. Can you come home now I'm bored.

Stupid idiot: can you not entertain yourself you grown arse man.

Archie: nope. Come home.

Stupid idiot: fine.

I put down my phone and Bella  was sat there looking up at me "you ok?" I sighed and removed the covers from my legs "no my freeloader is really needy and I need to go" I stood up and started putting my clothes back on.

"Oh.. ok. Is that the guy from the bar?"

"Yeah he's my brother but I feel like I have to act like his mother most of the time" I looked around her room for my shirt frantically. Then I remembered that we didn't start our activities in her bedroom so I walked out into the living room and put on my shirt that was laying on her floor.

I went back into the bedroom to get my phone leaning down to grab it off the bed. Bella lent in to kiss me but I didn't realise thats what she was doing so I moved away before she could make contact.

"Sorry bye I have to go" I turned away but she grabbed my hand tightly "do you want to go out for dinner some time?" I thought about it for a second and nodded "text me the details".

I left the girls house and started to make my way home when i felt my phone buz again. I looked at the notification it was taylor again.

THE MISS TAYLOR SWIFT: lizzy?

I just put my phone back in my pocket and shook my head, she'll get the idea eventually. I mean she's taylor swift, she's famous, attractive and has many more friends then me she's not going to be too bothered about losing a nobody like me as a friend.

When I got home archer was sat on the couch with his head hung back over the backrest asleep. I quietly walked up behind him and hit him hard on the forehead "Ouch what the fuck! you need to stop hitting me" he was frowning.

"And you need to stop interrupting me when I'm with women but here we are" he rolled his eyes. I jumped over the back of the couch into the spot next to him "sooo what or who caught your eye last night" I nudged his shoulder.

"No one" he started to fiddle with his fingers "come on archie you can tell me" he sighed "I was talking to this pretty girl and it was going really well, she started to kiss me but I couldn't do it. I had to ask her to stop because I don't want to kiss some random girl, I want to kiss my random girl. I miss her liz, I miss zoe. I don't want to meaninglessly search for what I've already found, zoe is the girl I'm meant to marry."

I put my hand on his shoulder and pulled him into another hug. We've probably hugged more in the last couple of days then we have in the last couple of years." Tell her that. I know she feels the same way, zoe loves you" he shook his head and wiped a tear away from his eye.

He got off the couch and went into the kitchen. "Do you want something to eat?" I followed after him. "You can't just start cooking everytime you are forced to talk about your feelings" he pulled out my frying pan "yes I can"

I pulled out my phone to check my messages when I saw more texts from taylor.

THE MISS TAYLOR SWIFT: are you ignoring me?

THE MISS TAYLOR SWIFT: Elizabeth!

THE MISS TAYLOR SWIFT: we need to talk. Seriously.

I chucked my phone down on the kitchen counter "can you get the bread?" I grabbed the bread from my cupboard handing it to archer.

"Thank you" he handed me a bacon sandwich "you're welcome" I shoved it all in my mouth before I could even sit down with it. "Jeez liz I know I'm a good cook but thats a little extreme"

"Sorry I'm really tired and I just remembered that it's my first day filming tomorrow so I'm having an early night. "You know you actually suck but I'm also very proud of you so go to bed and sleep well" he patted me on the head then sat down to eat his food.

I grabbed my phone and went into my room looking at taylors messages over and over. Why does she care so much that I'm ignoring her. She's the one who loves to play with my feelings, I've been in a lot of toxic relationships but this is worse because we're not even in a relationship.

I didn't actually want to go to sleep yet so I clicked on tiktok the first thing that came on my screen was an edit of taylor, She was really pretty why was she so pretty. I was sat there scrolling through edit after edit for ages I looked at the time and it was 10:30 I put down my phone and instantly fell asleep.