The Link

Family Business?

A couple days ago, the New York National Police brought in two minors by the names of Nicćolo Di Angelo and Hazel Levesque (photos 1 and 2). Sound familiar? If your an avid reader of conspiracy there's and such then you've probably heard of these two, usually they are joined by a whole crew of people with similar backgrounds, well the backgrounds they claim to be real.

If you were anywhere on twitter last year you would've heard of something called @thejacksonfiles, the articles all follow one boy by the name of Percy Jackson (photo 3). He is of course quite the mysterious figure but right now we are here to ficus on someone else, hi supposed cousins.

Nicćolo Di Angelo was born sometime in the 1940's, yes you heard me correct, 1940's. He grew up in Italy a bastard chikd along with his sister, Bianca Di Angelo, and his mother Maria Di Angelo, his father is currently unknown. But I can hear you now! The boy in the picture looks no older than 16! How could he have born in the 40's? Well for a more in depth version you should check out @thejacksonfiles but the gist of most of the theories is this, during the world war, Maria Di Angelo fled with her children to America where their father awaited them. Once they got there, the father opted to assassinate Maria in order to get the children. He disguised it as a bombing by blowing up a part of the hukiding and riging the wall to fall onto Maria. Now upto here it all sound reasonable, normal certainly not, but possible, yes. Then there's the best part.

This is where alot of the theories split up into different directions but the strongest I that the children's father and sent then off to be tested on by the government and that's why the baby daddy had manged to get off with a warning after supposedly assassinating the daughter of an important foreign dignitary. Some say that a result of that testing was either timetravel or immortality, but, we must keep in mind that all this is shrouded in mystery and the simple rambling of conspirisists. Now to move onto Hazel Levesque.

The case if Hazel Levesque seems alot simply as we do not have as much information on her as we did on the Di Angelo's. The most information we have is this: Hazel Levesque was born in the late  1910's in New Orleans. She lived there right upto the 30's I which her mother had them move in Alaska. Her mother, was known for being a 'witch' in her time though many now believe that she simply suffered from delusions. Because of this young Hazel Levesque had suffered much through school, it didn't help much that she was darker skinned in a school and town of whiter toned people. Now heres where it gets interesting.

There were stories of Levesque and her mother taking a boat to a far put glacie once a week for 'business'. The locals often didn't care.enogh to stop them or ask what business they were doing. Either way, they said the always same Hazel come back from the trip looking tired and 'empty' her usual cheery air seemed to dissipate more and more each time she visited the place. He mother on the other hand always looked rejuvenated and content after arriving back form the trip. Nowadays some people belive that Levesque's mother would sexually assault her during that trip. And though the idea is ugly, it is also very likely.

However we may never know the full truth because soon after that, the glacier collapsed during one of their trips and ended them. Seemingly

But what do do think? Nicćolo and Hazel have both claimed thay they are simply relatives thay have been named after their unfortunate family members, if you look in Nico's twitter bio you can see it!

But does that necessarily mean they're telling the truth? Well dear reader, that is upto is upto you to decide.

Goodday and Goodnight

- Fox News