Ch.7

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

I found him.

He lay on the bed, his face so calm and serene, no one would believe that this face killed anything, anyone.

The machine which was hooked up to him sent a steady *beep*  

Something felt off, the hospital perhaps.

A knock sounded, I turned around with fear. 

It was Jisung.

phew.

"Hi- y/n-ssi"

"Hi jisung." I said, my voice dead.

"l-look, uh, how are you?"  he said awkwardly, we've never spoke that much.

"I'm fine, just a slight headache"

"Oh."

The silence dragged, the tension, so thick, that you could cut it.

"Look jisung-" I started

"Y/n-" he said at the same time.

I sighed visibly, and he cringed.

"you go" i said.

"o-ok then", he inhaled and exhaled, "Y/n, i wanna apologize, all of us, we- we used you, the contract, it was all- ugh- the point is-" he was a stuttering mess, " y/n, hyunjin, he's arrested, charges for murder and abduction. The 6 of us are in witness protection since, well we didn't want to go to jail... but felix did kill people, a lot of people, so I don't think he can..-" he trailed off.

"Ah," that was all that I could say, after all, the guy who killed my parents was the guy who treated me to ramen, the best-friend to my 'boyfriend'.

"So i just wanted you to know that..-" jisung started but suddenly got interrupted by screaming from the ER.

"PATEINT IS IN CRITICAL CONDITION, I REPEAT PATIENT IS IN CRITICAL CONDITION, ALL STATIONS REPORT TO.." the rest of the announcement was a blur.

Felix. 

I ran, as fast as I could, trying to reach there. The doctors stopped me.

"Ma'am we can't let anyone in right now.." he said.

I was about to curse at him, about to wish all the  bad things in the universe upon him.

"Please wait for a few moments ma'am" he turned around and left.

I put my head against the door, hearing the small beeps, signalling his heart rate. 

it slowed down

and down 

and down

until

it

stopped.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

YO GUYS 13K? 

AHAJJQJIJOD3IJIDJAHAJJQJIJOD3IJIDJAHAJJQJIJOD3IJIDJAHAJJQJIJOD3IJIDJAHAJJQJIJOD3IJIDJAHAJJQJIJOD3IJIDJAHAJJQJIJOD3IJIDJAHAJJQJIJOD3IJIDJAHAJJQJIJOD3IJIDJAHAJJQJIJOD3IJIDJAHAJJQJIJOD3IJIDJAHAJJQJIJOD3IJIDJAHAJJQJIJOD3IJIDJAHAJJQJIJOD3IJIDJAHAJJQJIJOD3IJIDJAHAJJQJIJOD3IJIDJAHAJJQJIJOD3IJIDJAHAJJQJIJOD3IJIDJAHAJJQJIJOD3IJIDJ

EXCUSE MOI.

JE SUIS VERY SUPRISED OMD 

ILYSMMMMMMMMMMMMM

UGH TAKE MY LOVE

STAY SAFE, DRINK WATER AND STAY STAY 

(ps. 5-10 more chappies before ending ;-;)

MWAH