Itemaad 💫(2)

Hello everyone..Do read Itemaad 1 before this ..To get the track ...

°°°°°
Dr - yes, Mr khan ! Don't worry .she is now better..you can take her home but take care of her . Unka nasib accha hai , jyada choat nahi ayi ..but she seems distributed mentally take good care of her and bring her for cheak up .

Murtasim listened carefully each and every words said by doctor and asked about her medicines .

Meerab was getting discharged after two days ... Whenever murtasim came infront of her their terrace confrontation came in front of her eyes which hurted her more . Him questioning her character and telling her to jump from the terrace was too much for her to bear that her eyes welled up .

Saba who came that day to tell the truth what happened between rohil and Meerab .. unfortunately she couldn't tell..as when rohil called her .. telling her as emergency..she left in hurry getting worried more as it was related to Meerab.

Saba who came few minutes go was sitting near meerab . She firstly looked for Murtasim ..but finding him nowhere she decided to meet Meerab.
Meerab was quiet and engrossed in her thoughts .whenever saba asked her anything she just nodded and gave a faint smile.

" Meerab yaar , please tell me .. what's in your mind ? Kab Tak aise khamosh rahogi ?"
Saba asked

Murtasim who was about to enter room stopped in his ways. Hearing meerab's voice . This was the first time she was talking with someone since she has got her consciousness.

" kya ? "
Meerab asked in low voice adjusting her belt of her fractured hand .

"Yahi ki kuch hua hai kya ? You seem too lost yaar ! "
Saba asked

Hearing her meerab couldn't control herself and bursted out crying in front of her .. hugging her .. because saba was someone who understood her in and out ..that her both family failed to do . Her husband failed to do. She felt atleast she has someone to share her thoughts.

" meerab !? Meri jaan ..kya hua hai ? Kyu ro Rahi ho ? "
Saba asked her who was weeping badly clutching her tightly and she rubbed her back to make her feel comfortable.

" Saba mujhe yaha ghutan ho Rahi hai ...mera yaha koi nahi hai ..yaar . I feel suffocated . "

Meerab weeped

"Aise kyu keh rahi ho ? Murtasim hai tumhare saath..tumne hi kaha tha na ..jab tak woh hai ..koi kuch nahi karega "
She asked

" nahi saba ! Shayad Mai galat thi. Mai pagal thi . mere apne maa baap ne Mera saath choad Diya hai..dusro pe bharosa nahi karna chaiye tha mujhe..mera aitbaar..mera gurur.. mere apno ne toda hai .bardash se bahar hai mere saba ..! "

She cried ..Badly while murtasim who was listening everything felt guilty for his actions. Her addressing him as no one broke his heart . maybe she was accepting him as a husband but he messed up .. murtasim concluded..a lone tear escaped from his eyes seeing her pain . And left from there giving them space .

Whenever they met in hospital.. neither meerab initiated talk nor he .meerab was least interested to start any conversation murtasim felt seeing her behaviour.she was behaving as if he didn't exist .they used to share glances . that's it .

Nurse was doing dressing of her hands when murtasim entered.. nodding nurse he thanked her for helping them.

Meerab who saw him diverted her gaze and tried to step out of bed on her own when murtasim forwarded his hands but she didn't show any response for his gesture .It hurt him.

"Meerab ? "
He called out softly

When she didn't looked at him once and tried to escape from their but he blocked her way

"Meerab ? Abb dard kaisa hai ? "
He asked ..it was almost 100th time he asked since she regained her consciousness but meerab kept straight face and silent every time. Not allowing him to know what's going with her .. Mentally and physically.

It was getting hard for him to stay calm as his patience was slipping every minute. Her silent treatment was killing him.

He was missing those gazes when she used to see him with love filled gazes .But it was the fruit of his own sown seeds .

he thought

Meerab smiled lazily and sarcastically and choose to reply him this time

" JAKHAM PAR PATTI LAGNE SE ..ZAKHAM TOH DHAK JATE HAI ..PAR DARD KAAM NAHI HOTA "

She said looking into his eyes.
Her eyes held anger ,pain , frustration .They were tired as he saw the sparkle which used to adore her eyes was missing.

Listening her reply his heart clutched and her words falshed in front of him.. during their confrontation

" I WON'T BE ABLE TO BELIEVE YOU FROM NOW ONWARDS "

This sentence scared him ..He was still not getting where did he go wrong..In showering love ? In responsibility? Or anything else ? But whatever it maybe he didn't wanted to lose her .never ever..

" Waqt ke saath ghav bhar jate hai MEERAB! "

He was about to say further when saba peeped in the room and requested murtasim to come out for a minute towards murtasim... meerab couldn't see her as she was facing back to her ... nodding he leaves the room .

" I want to tell you something so much important thing .It's so urgent! Please! "

Saba requested

" rohil called me..! Requested you to meet in a hour near your house.In cafeteria ...it's really urgent it seems ..I think meerab _"

She was about to say further when Mariyam came running

" Bhai ..? Bhabhi kaisi hai ? "

****************************

Precap -

" Jisne mere khandan ki ijjat nahi rakhi...uska iss duniya mein koi kaam nahi.."

An angry maa begum...points gun to meerab ...and
SHOOOT!!

" M____? "

****************

I know it's short one ...but next part is coming soon 😇
Sorry for late update..As second year exam's ended now my third year is started.. without any holidays 😩 schedule is so tight.i will update next and mostly last part tomorrow. I hope you like the update ❤️

***