Ask the wifi... FAIL

i knew it nobody really asked me xD hahaha well i think its okay

oFF TOPIC:

i have literally 1 day before inevitable bullies, dramatic queens, and one hellish school year will ruin my whole tween lyfe again.

well i dont really have bullies, i tend to be a smiley kind of person and shy and awkward person on the outside, but in the inside, i want something to happen to someone really bad and hoping karma hits them in the head.

and balls.

and i think im going to have bullies in the future bc im kinda articulate. and they might hate me for that.

not that i want to have a frickin personal bully for myself.

WHAT KIND OF SICKO WOULD WANT TO HAVE A FUCKING BULLY.

plus, the only thing i like about school is that, well obviously friends, and food. but mostly food. but also using all of my black materials. hahahahha

i have:

12 black one piece (anime. im sure you all know that) notebooks

2 black music themed pencil cases

black and white backpack

black lunchbox

black and dark purple notebook envelope

and other black materials that im too lazy to mention.

so yeah. thats my unexpected list of school things.

if you have the kind soul, to list your school things in the comments, i would really appreciate that. i mean you could at least tell me your school things right?

but if no one really comments, then its fine?

wow im soo awkward. im just trying to prepare myself for no commenters, but that was more awkaward than i thought it would be.

goooooodbye!

~ⓛⓘⓩⓩⓘⓔ