𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

HAILE MICHELLE LYNNATL, GA

HAILE MICHELLE LYNN
ATL, GA.

" Haile."

" Haile,"

A sigh falls from Nino's lips. " Baby, you gotta eat something. Okay? You need to get ya energy up,"

I ignore him, pulling the covers closer to my body. I didn't want to talk to him, let it alone even look at him. He was right about everything, and i couldn't stand it. I know he blames me for her passing.. Hell I blame myself for it.

If my little girl was still here on this earth, only she would know how sorry mommy is feeling.

My little angel.

Naeva Camille Reeves.

It just shows how unfit I am to be a mother. It shows that I'm not capable of taking care a tiny human whatsoever. Most of all, it proves how stupid I am.

I feel the bed dip against me, and I squeeze my eyes shut. " If not fa me then at least do it for our son."

I couldn't hold back my scoff, looking over my shoulder at him.  " Our son? Really? Suddenly you care about me and the baby?"

He scrunched up his nose, a look of disbelief crossing over his face. " Whatchu tryna say?"

I huffed, turning away from him. " Nothing. Forget it."

" Nah, Nah, Nah, say whatchu gotta say." He persisted, moving from one side of the bed to standing right in front of me.

Angrily, i sat up on the bed, ignoring the pain shooting down my spinal cord. " You know what? No, because I'm sick and tired of you and this switching up shit. One minute everything is fine, then the next minute you're blowing up on me for no reason! It's ridiculous!" I snapped.

" It wasn't for no reason, Michelle! You were bleeding for weeks and you didn't tell me!" He yells, raising his voice.

" I tried to tell you but I didn't know how! You're making it seem like I lied to you when I didn't!" I yelled back, gesturing with my hands.

" You may as well have! We're supposed to be a team, dawg! If you would've just told me then-" He cuts himself off, an exhale leaving his lips.

My eyes begin to water as I cross my arms in front of my chest. " Then what? Huh?"

Nino sighs deeply, scratching the back of his neck. " Nun brah,"