0. Prologue

(Your name) sat cross-legged on her bed, a worn paperback novel clutched in her hands. The book was a relic of her teenage years, filled with the dreams and fantasies of a younger self. She absentmindedly brushed a strand of (hair color) hair behind her ear as she turned the pages, revisiting the world she had crafted so long ago.

Her (eye color) eyes traced the words on the yellowed pages, immersing her in the tale of obsession and love. In the story, the male leads, their faces shrouded in mystery, were hopelessly captivated by the naive princess of the kingdom, Rosaella. It was a narrative she had spun with youthful fervor, never imagining that it would come to life in her own existence.

As the clock ticked away the hours, exhaustion finally caught up with (Y/n). The book slipped from her grasp, and she drifted into an uneasy sleep.

In her dream, (Y/n) found herself in a shadowy forest, the moonlight casting eerie patterns on the ground. Her heart raced as she sensed a malevolent presence lurking just beyond her field of vision. The male leads from her novel, their faces obscured by darkness, surrounded her, their voices a menacing whisper.

"You thought you could escape us, (Y/n)," one of them hissed, the tone dripping with possessiveness.

"Rosaella belongs to us alone," another voice chimed in, filled with an eerie intensity.

(Y/n) couldn't see their faces, but their obsession was palpable, suffocating. Panic clawed at her throat as they closed in, their intentions clear.

As they advanced, (Y/n) tried to move, to escape their grasp, but her limbs felt heavy, as if bound by invisible chains. She cried out, her voice echoing through the dark forest, but it was as if she were a mere specter in her own nightmare.

In a chilling crescendo of malevolence, the figures closed in on her, their hands reaching out toward her. Just as they were about to make contact, (Y/n) felt an icy grip on her chest, and her world seemed to fracture.

Then, just as the dream threatened to consume her entirely, she jolted awake. Her (h/c) hair clung to her forehead with sweat, and her (e/c) eyes darted around the unfamiliar surroundings. It took a moment for her to realize that she was no longer in her own room.

Her gaze darted around, and that's when she saw her—Rosaella, the naive princess from her novel. Except, this wasn't a dream. Rosaella sat at the edge of (Y/n)'s bed, her (e/c) eyes red and swollen from crying.

"(Y/n), you're finally awake!" Rosaella exclaimed, tears of relief streaming down her cheeks. She threw her arms around (Y/n) in a tight, desperate hug.

(Y/n)'s heart pounded as she took in the reality of the situation. She realized that she had truly awakened in the world of her own creation, and Rosaella was very much real.

"Rosaella," (Y/n) whispered, her voice trembling. 

"N-no...no,no....no!!"

Rosaella pulled away, her eyes filled with concern. "W-w-what happened (Y/n)!!? You've been unconscious for hours. I was so worried. You were muttering about male leads and danger."

(Y/n) glanced around the room, her mind racing. She knew she had to be cautious and keep her true identity as the author of this world a secret. The last thing she wanted was to not draw attention to herself, especially from those male leads.

"I must have had a really strange dream," (Y/n) replied, trying to play down the situation. "But I'm fine now. Thank you for looking after me."

Rosaella nodded, her (e/c) eyes still filled with worry. "You're always welcome here, (Y/n). Just know that you're safe with me."

She was now in the world of her own novel, and this girl, this Rosaella, was the key to her survival.

"I never imagined that you would be so captivating," one of them confessed, his eyes softening as he looked at (Y/n).

A reverse harem began to form, as the powerful allure of your presence defied the boundaries of your own narrative.

The story of your life, now entangled with the characters you had crafted, would be a journey of danger, desire, and discovery. In this timeless realm, where love's embrace could be both sweet and deadly, you were about to embark on an adventure that would test the limits of your heart and the boundaries of your own creation.

Dₐᵣₗᵢₙg, dₐᵣₗᵢₙg, gᵢᵥₑ ₘₑ yₒᵤᵣ ₐₙₛwₑᵣ, dₒ,

ᵢ'ₘ ₕₐₗf cᵣₐzy ₐₗₗ fₒᵣ ₜₕₑ ₗₒᵥₑ ₒf yₒᵤ.