ch 3

I felt numb. My whole body was heavy and even trying to move my fingers nearly brought me to exhaustion. I could hear everything going on around me but I couldn't move. My eyes refused to open and my body was aching. It was a dull ache. One that wouldn't stop no matter what I did. I had guessed that after whoever had found me took me to the hospital because of the voices of the professionals I heard.

"Mr. Styles do you know her name?" someone asked.

 "No sir. I call her sapphire because of her eyes though. I don't know what her name is" Harry sounded devastated. That made me feel like someone ripped out my heart.

 "Her name is Sapphire Jackson. I found some old fractures indicating that she was abused as a child." the unknown voice said again. "what? she was abused?!" Harry sounded angry.

I want to know why. I ignored the voices and focused on moving my hand. I needed to move it. I needed to get even a twitch out of it. I wanted to move. I was focusing all my energy on moving my hand and finally, finally I felt my hand move and all the voices ceased.

"Dr. price did you see that?" I heard nialls Irish accent.

"yes I did. she moved her hand" Dr price said.

 I felt someone grip my hand and squeeze it. "come on love. wake up." Harry whispered next to my ear.

I need to wake up. I need to. My mentality depended on it. 

I wanted to see Harrys bright green eyes and messy Brown curls. I wanted to hear Niall's Irish accent with clarity again and see Zayn's tatoos and Liam's friendly smile and Louis' crazy way of dressing.

I wanted to talk to them but I haven't talked for years. Maybe when I wake up I can. "Come on Sapp wake up!" That was Louis everyone was shouting for me to wake up but I couldn't. My whole world was dark but I decided to try and open my eyes.

I

was trying so hard and finally one opened and then the other.

"Guys shes awake!!" Harry shouted and then everything faded into black.