De-Crucified.

𝄡

𝄡

𝄡

What seemed to be hours later while on the brink of dawn Kaori opens his eyes to his shock that he had supposedly been tied to a cross along with other pirates looking avoid of life...well except for one of them who was still sleeping somehow peacefully. They were continually rowing back and forth as if they were on a boat, but Koari had once again fallen back to sleep before finding out. An hour later he had woken back up to see him in a row of five people as the Marines were telling them that they will be shot down by a firing squad at noon. A pirate was giggling at this information as Kaori just glanced at him with a concerned look before calling him insane. As the hours passed and the sun slowly rose Kaori would begin to hear chains rattling. Confused by the sounds he looked towards the sound's host and it was some pirate that was trying to break loose. He seemed to get very close at it too, but Kaori just looked back down towards the ground until he heard the chains break.

𝄡

𝄡

The pirate stretched his arms as he yawned before busting out into laughter "They thought that'd work!" The pirate said as he hopped up and down celebrating before screaming out one last "WOOHOO!!" Before going on his way towards the exit. Kaori scared of dying decided to ask the pirate a question.

𝄡

𝄡

"Can you get these damn chains off of me?" As he heard this the Pirate turned to look at the boy decided to talk to him and answered his question with another question. "Why should I?" As he spoke the man began to smile which left Kaori baffled "This guy really is insane." He told himself before trying to think of a reason before the sun reaches noon. The pirate just laughed before telling Kaori "Look kid, you seem like a cool guy so I'm gonna offer you this: I break you loose, and you join my crew how about that?"

𝄡

𝄡

Kaori sighed before looking up towards the sun questioning on what he should do before he dies. Koari then succumbed to the pirate's offer before saying "Sure. As long as you free me." This statement caused the pirate to smile wildly while snapping Kaori's chains leaving the young adult confused. "Why did mine break faster than-" The pirate shushed the boy as he spoke before pointing towards the nearest exit of the Marine base.

𝄡

𝄡

This annoyed Kaori, but it was fair because they could get killed if they just stood in that area unchained. Before they actually left the base Kaori paused for a moment remembering his missing blade. The pirate complained in a hushed voice as he tugged on Kaori's arm. "What are you waiting on?!" The pirate complained in a hushed voice as he tugged on Kaori's arm. Kaori then snapped at the yelling at them "I CAN'T LEAVE WITHOUT MY SWORD OK? NOW KICK ROCKS!" The pirate let go as Kaori then ran back towards the Marine Base. As Kaori ran closer towards the entrance to one of the terminals he had caught a glimpse of Roger breaking free from his shackles before turning back to his main concern.

𝄡

𝄡

══Marine Base Interior══

Marines began to march through the halls throughout the terminal in 3 single file lines. In the center was Marine Captain, Iron Body Grayden. He took a glance out the window and began to smirk. "Alright men, It's time." The men shouted a stern "SIR YES SIR!" Before beginning to change direction and march towards the courtyard. They took a stop at the armory to obtain some on their guns due to the immense amount of pirates currently there.

𝄡

𝄡

══The Marine Base Courtyard══

Kaori was continuously trying to find any hidden entrance into the base, but had no luck. It was then he heard another set of chains break one after the other. Out of curiosity Kaori turned around to see that a pirate was breaking the others free before standing in the middle and giving them a pep talk. "Alright pirates! We've all been captured by the marines like we were some pathetic animal waiting to be tranquilized! And if I'm correct we are NOT pathetic animals right?!"

The pirates all cheered in unison "RIGHT!"

"And we won't go down like pathetic animals right?!"

"RIGHT!"

𝄡

𝄡

"Then let's charge in there and show them Marines who's boss!" The man finally said as he pointed towards the entrance.

"YEAAH!!!" The pirates bellowed as they began to bust the doors down and raid the base. After a few moments they were immediately starting to get gunned down as most of them were beginning to turn back. Roger who was the one that started this began to kick down some marines as he dashed down the corridor avoiding bullets and blocking attacks with his wrists. Kaori who was outside seeing all of this happen immediately regretted his decision and tried to turn back to the pirate that had "recruited" him, but as much of a wimp that pirate was they of course had ran off immediately. Kaori was pissed off to see him gone, but on the bright side he didn't like a wimp telling him what to do anyways. Continuing to see the pirates run back he had began to see Roger easily knocking down and defeating the marines, so Kaori decided to profit off of this and began to scour the part of the base that were empty and would eventually find his Tachi.

𝄡

𝄡

After finding his possession he had began to exit the base before immediately getting hit with a Fist causing him and the random person to go flying through the hallways, and crashing into the courtyard