chapter twenty seven

December 24
07:01am

The Hong family have returned from their vacation two days ago from Miami..

But what caught the eye of the public is that Mr Hong was only with five sons along with Kim Ji-hun his nephew, now everyone is asking where are his two other sons, Kim Jimin and Kim Minseok..

And the other thing that got everyone on their heels is the sudden appearance of the eldest son of the Hong family, who was alleged died over a year ago, walking in the airport alongside his brothers..

This are some of the pictures taken during their arrival..

And anybody who as seen his picture that have resandly surfaced on the internet for some privet account, anyone can say this is Kim Seokjin

But the question is, how is this man alive, because the whole world witnessed his burial..

What's going on?

What is the Hong family hidding from the public?

The public wants answers..

"Hongs this Hongs that" Yoongi lets out dropping his phone on the couch.. "can't this people ever leave us alone.."

"Even if you were to put a bullet into their heads they will still come.." Ji Hong says.. "do you know how many people tried to sneak into this place?"

"I don't want to know.."

"Yoongi, where is your brother?"

"Which one?"

"Namjoon"

"After last night I don't know.."

Ji Hong lets out a sigh remembering what he did yesterday.. "I need to talk to him.."

"Well check his room.." Yoongi says..

"Gotcha.." Ji Hong lets out before walking upstairs, while Yoongi remains with Hoseok in the living room..

"Hobi.." he calls but the boy only ignores him with a judgy look before pulling his tongue out at him..

" he calls but the boy only ignores him with a judgy look before pulling his tongue out at him