Part 1

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are beautiful

"You are beautiful."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

I stepped down from this heavy vehicle and covered my eyes instantly from the burning sun.

"Miss, shall I start moving?" The driver shouted from the other side of the truck as he anticipated for my answer.

"Yes, please do so." saying that, I helped the driver get my things down from the loader of this small truck.

I wiped down the sweat which rolled down my forehead after placing my last luggage down.

"All set. Thank you." The driver smiled warmly after hearing my words. "Take care, Miss." I slightly bowed to him as a thankful gesture and watched him leave this place.

"Oh my God, Y/N!!" I heard a familiar voice which brought a smile on my face. I turned around to look at my one and only best friend running towards me.

"CHERRY!"

"I missed you a lot." She spoke as she squeezed me with her hug. I let out a chuckle.

"I missed you too." She took a couple of seconds to break her hug.

"You felt so lonely after living all alone for 2 years in that city, am I right?" She had a sad face after she asked that question.

"True but I don't feel lonely anymore as I have seen your face now." I spoke with a cheerful voice hoping to lighten her mood a bit.

"Tch. What a sweet talker!" I let out a chuckle as I heard her words.

Soon after, Cherry helped me with my luggage.

I placed this heavy load down as we got inside the house.

"Y-Y/n!" I could notice the surprised expression on Cherry's mother.

"Aunty!" I flashed a wide smile at her.

"Y/n, oh my lord. When did you arrive?" She placed the utensils down on the table as she hurriedly made her way towards me while wiping her hands with the napkin.

"It's just been a few minutes. And didn't Cherry tell you about my arrival?" I Iooked at her with a doubtful expression.

"She didn't." Auntie's reply made me look at Cherry who mischievously grinned.

"I wanted to surprise you, Mom," said Cherry who still had her mischievous smile on.

I let out a sigh, knowing this playful side of her.

"Anyways, I am glad you are here. I seriously felt so bad for leaving you all alone in that city, 2 years ago. I definitely wanted to bring you with us but you refused. Do you know how anxious I was after leaving you all alone in that apartment?" Cherry's mom was totally anxious even now.