𝐈𝐗

As Mark got into bed and hovered over Donghyuck, the first thing he wanted to do out of reflex was to kiss the partner he was with. Usually, he did it to men he only knew for a few hours, after drinking and messing around, but as he saw the latter's eyes, he suddenly felt shy. Mark wasn't drunk and was in the right state of mind, therefore kissing a literal stranger now seemed awkward.

To his surprise, Donghyuck didn't initiate a kiss on the lips either. It seemed that he understood he had a choice in this intercourse with the inspector and didn't do what he didn't like. So, instead of the simplest way of foreplay, Mark attacked the younger's neck and kissed the places there, trying to get the other male in the same shape as he—both needed to be aroused to proceed.

Donghyuck threw his head back and locked his legs around the inspector's thighs. Mark grew bolder so he started leaving kisses on the younger's chest, though, he didn't know if he could do something to Donghyuck's nipples, so he continued with the simple way. That they would soon reach another stage started to get obvious when Mark felt the sex worker's skin getting hotter. To speed up the process, the client used his hands to stroke certain places, receiving a positive reaction from the other male. Not only did he moan, but there was also a bit of friction between their lower bodies.

"Let's just do it," Donghyuck whined. "I-I'm getting impatient..."

Mark reached for a lube and, at the same time, got the condoms out of his pockets. He looked at the younger for confirmation, then lubricated his fingers and pushed them inside him, capturing Donghyuck's expression. Instead of the usual ones, Mark got from other men, the prostitute lacked reaction. He must've done it thousands of times to make it any different.

"Elevate your hips," Mark said as the work was done and he wore the protection. "I want to see how I enter you."

Donghyuck did how he wanted, and Mark's eyes locked on the rather unusual sight to him. He had already noticed that there was only little to no hair on the younger's body, but the skin around the anus appeared lighter in color than the inspector had ever seen.

"Anal bleaching," Donghyuck explained, noticing the inspector's confusion. "Boss and clients asked me to do it."

"I didn't know this was a thing..."

"Me neither," the night worker scoffed, "until I got it."

Mark tried to get this out of his head and the only way he could was if he started right away. That's what he did. Holding on to the other male's hips, he slowly entered the younger and then waited for him to adjust to the size. It was good. Mark closed his eyes and even bit his lip as it had been a while since he felt like this.

Donghyuck moaned. However, the tightness around Mark's dick let him know that either Donghyuck was nervous or excited, and it didn't calm him down that these two different things had the same feeling. The inspector looked up at the rentboy's face, capturing that the latter was covering it.

"Is everything alright?" he asked and reached for the younger's hand.

"Yeah, it's just..." Donghyuck removed his hand from his face, revealing a slight blush. "It feels weird."

"Does it hurt?" Mark got worried.

"No," Donghyuck shook his head. "Go on."

Mark was a bit confused about the younger's response, but he did as told and slowly moved. However, even the slow moves earned a reaction from Donghyuck as he whimpered and tightly gripped the sheets. Mark got upset, thinking that the prostitute was taught to sound like this to make the clients feel like they were good at sex. He knew he was very medium in this field because he didn't like all the spices. Many men he met in the clubs asked him to do more to them, or, the other way around, but Mark always refused, sticking to the traditional way, although his sexuality wasn't traditional at all. Mark found no pleasure in pain, not only because his professional views were against it, but also because of the principles of right and wrong. The pain was pain, and there was something wrong with people who liked to inflict it on others.