The living coconut (kriya ghai)

Chapter 2

On the other hand, there was Kriya.
She somehow managed to gather herself again. However, there was nobody in her life.Her mother died after two years, of her leaving Saint Louis College.
She was broken into pieces again.
She was in constant touch with Swayam and he was the only pillar of support in her life.
He was always there when she needed him as a friend and she was for him.

Kriya also knew about the break up of Swaron, She made him understand that sharon might have been scared in front of everyone, that's why she didn't accept their relation, kriya was the one who made him understand that it was just a misunderstanding and then she help Swayam in his relationship every time he had any problem she was there for him as a pillar of support.
Their friendship has become more precious and stronger than ever because of these situations, they were best of friends now they knew everything about each other, even when Swaron got engaged she knew about it, swayam wanted her to be there for him, but kriya knew better that if she came into their life again it will create a lot's of problems, they never met in person as Swayam felt guilty about hiding the fact that he is in touch with her from Rey, so they were in touch through via calls or messages but there is not much talk about Rey in their conversations, she only ask about her friends and about Swaron, their are some times when swayam informs about Rey's well being to her because when ever he tries to ask about her feelings towards Rey, kriya bring taarey in the conversation, reminding swayam of the truth, so he stopped asking about her feelings because he somehow knew it hurts her to talk about taarey.

Swayam thinking about: I still remember how hard it was for me to let you know about tanni and rey, that was the only time I could feel your raw emotions, after that you learnt skillfully to hide all your emotions form everyone that including me too.

............Flash back starts...........

It was a very tough time for Swayam as he wanted to inform her about taarey.

Swayam: kriya, I have something to discuss, with you right now, do you have time?

Kriya: Sam why are you behaving so seriously, don't tell me you fought with sharon again ( she chuckled.)

Swayam: Kriya it's a very serious matter please tell me are you free now?

Kriya: Alright I am all yours, tell me I'm very serious and free my dear friend.

Swayam: Okay, Kriya actually vo....vo...

Kriya: Yes, go on....(hearing Swayam being so hesitant to speak, she Understood there was something very serious, which Swayam wanted to talk about, so she waited patiently for him to talk.)

Swayam: (clearing is throat he tried again.) Kriya vo....vo. give me a second please (taking in some breath, starts again) Kriya, vo....

Kriya: Swayam what is it, come on yaar out with it, you have been saying vo..vo..only for the past 10 minutes.

Swayam: Rey has moved on with my cousin's sister, her name is tanni, they have been in a relationship for the past one year, I wanted to inform you about it but I was afraid for you.( he said in one go.)

at first for a few minutes she didn't say a thing, then she spoke.

Kriya: That's a wonderful news Swayam, why did you keep me away from such a happy new ha, your sister Tanni, you spoke about her before( even though She was saying all this Swayam could hear her voice cracking in between.)

Tha....That Rey had moved on in his life, He has someone special in his life now, that's a very happy thing, I'm very happy for him and for your sister too.

Swayam: I so wish I was with you right this moment, so I could give you a warm hug.

Kriya: don't say that, if Sharon comes to know you want to hug me, she will make a grill out of you.😁🤭( she said with a chuckle.) Alright, if that was all u wanted to inform me then, can I now go because I have some work pending, need to complete that...so...ye..ah ( ...fake coughing...) bye.

Swayam: oh!... Okay sure, talk to you later... bye take care.

Swayam is thinking: I know kriya, you don't have any work but you just wanted to hide your emotions from me that's why you couldn't keep on talking as your voice was cracking at the end when you said goodbye.
Please kriya ka University ji, do something for my friend, she doesn't deserve this emptiness, she deserve to be happy I am not saying that Rey should be the one making her happy but I want someone who can understand her and love her because she deserve that, she deserve every happiness there is out there.

Kriya thinking: That was a surprise, yes I knew this time would come, and the fact remains true that Rey didn't forgive me and will never forget about that heart break.

She was not keen on asking forgiveness from him because she knew how, she had broken him, In the same process, she was also broken along with him. However, she did move on in her life, not with somebody else, but with herself by collecting the pieces of herself and trying to focus on her career and rebuild something of herself, because she promised her mother that she will do better in life.

............Flash back end.........

Now she is not the bubbly and carefree girl, but very mature, sensible, sensitive and a pillar of support for others.
She owns her own Academy with the name Smriti dance Academy.