One

Soobin panted as he gripped onto the sink tightly. He started to sweat and his eyes started to water. He was panicking, he didn't want to die, he didn't want to go to prison.

After he committed a literal murder.

He looked up at the mirror that was smashed and dripping with blood after he just punched it. His knuckles started bleeding as they were bruised and cut. He gulped, letting go of the sink as he staggered backwards and hit the wall. He felt dizzy, he felt sick, he didn't feel alive. He remembered what happened.

Someone had to get rid of that slut. And he was the 'someone'.

Soobin never knew his first relationship would be like that. Abuse, threats, getting cheated on. He hated it, but he loved her so much that he always forgave her and let her break him over and over.

But something clicked in him this time. After going through hell for two and a half years, of an unhappy abusive relationship, he decided to cut ties. He killed her.

He rubbed his head and groaned. He then turned and punched the wall.

"FUCK." He screamed and repeatedly banged his head against the wall, leaving his head bruised as tears poured from his eyes.

"I fucking loved her, now I fucking killed her and I'm going to go to prison UGH." He slapped himself as he fell onto the floor. He laid on his back, on the cold hard bathroom floor, as he rubbed his face.

He reached for his phone in his trouser pocket as he dialled someone's number, putting the phone to his ear. Finally, the person answered.

"Hey. You okay?" The male on the other end spoke.

Silence.

"No. Everything's fucking hell. I need you to come help me before I kill myself." Soobin cried.

He heard shuffling on the other end of the phone, like the person was rushing.

"Please don't hurt yourself or do something stupid, soobin. You mean a lot to me, I love you so so much. Your my brother after all, please, stay where you are and I'll be right over. Please don't—"

But Soobin hung up on his brother, Choi San, and threw his phone into the wall. Smashing it. He then screamed and continued to cry.

I'm surprised someone cares. I'm mentally ill. I need to fucking die.

"Yeonjun." Yeonjun turned round and smiled, seeing his best friend waving at him and running towards him. He was soon in front of him as he bent down, panting and sweating.

The sun was shining brightly, making everyone sweat, it was summer after all.

"Hi Taehyun. Do you... need anything?" Yeonjun asked.

Taehyun stood up straight with a comforting, cute and warm smile.

"I want to hang out with you. It's Sunday, we're back to school tomorrow." Taehyun groans and throws his head back.

"Oh, Tae, have you done the history homework?" Yeonjun asked as they began walking down the street.

"No, I don't understand it. Hey, we should do it together." Taehyun said with his usual comforting smile.

"Okay!" Yeonjun quickly agreed.

They grabbed their stuff from their homes, walking to the park and sitting at a bench while they chat and do their homework, helping each other at some parts.

But then a familiar boy and his gang came along.

That both Yeonjun and Taehyun despise.

"Well well well, look who we have here." The leader of the gang said as he slammed his palms on the bench. Yeonjun gulped, he continued writing like he wasn't even there.