Mortal silence

To each of these swine, their time will come.

I have spent countless times fighting in various causes, and I have learned that none of the beasts that had wanted to take over the leadership of the kingdom could really do so properly. They are a disappointment

After years of weariness from believing their false promises, I found what I thought would bring me peace of mind: faith. Temporarily it became my refuge. But only from it did I learn that, over time, faith in this kingdom has only poisoned our minds, and along with war, consumed the souls of its inhabitants.

"RUN, NO MORE TIME! SAVE YOURSELF!" she cried out to him in desperation.

While the cosmos and the moon murmur among themselves, watching with evident indifference the suffering of us. They chose their acolytes to pamper them and make them believe that they are truly important, that they had a meaning, while those to whom they turn a deaf ear are to be cornered into oblivion.

"Don't stay, it's useless. Remember that I love you..."

We witnessed firsthand how he returned from the stars becoming what he proclaimed himself to be, a god... a savior... a guide... a protector....

"Our stars will align again

"Our stars will align again. I promise you..."

But only time revealed the truth. The Tau Khor temples were nothing more than pointless points of worship, the best definition of a cult of personality, a cult of the incarnation of a fraud.

"GET OUT OF THE TEMPLE NOW, THE CITY IS ON FIRE."

Who are the collateral damage? aren't we the ones who suffer in their battles, Aren't we the ones who spend entire lifetimes believing that someday they will come to help, THAT HASN'T ALWAYS BEEN THE SAME WAY.

"Brothers have taken the center. we must escape!"

An era of peace is all this kingdom has needed and all we have received is death, misery. You damned charlatans have simply abandoned us our fate, we are nothing to you much less to the beast spawn that only came down from the heavens to promise us salvation.

 You damned charlatans have simply abandoned us our fate, we are nothing to you much less to the beast spawn that only came down from the heavens to promise us salvation