➯ You wearing a lingerie

Draco
——————
You were bored so you decided to tease Draco, so you messaged him 'My dorm now. We need to talk.' Less then 2 minutes later Draco comes rushing in looking slightlyworried. "What did we need to talk abou-" He stops mid sentence when he sees you wearing a green lingerie that he hasn't seen before. He is speechless and his jaw drops a bit. "About how long it's taking for u to ride me" you say smirking and slowly trailing your eyes down to his d!ck to see it's hard. He walks over to you while taking off his shirt. "Your playing a dangerous game love" He says while pinning you to the wall
-👩‍🦽👩‍🦽👩‍🦽

Mattheo
——————
He just got back from detention with Snape and was exhausted. You were sitting on his bed waiting for him to come back. When he walks in his eyes move all over your body. You are wearing a red lingerie as you sat with your legs spread open.n"Hey Matt" you say smirking. He sits down on his chair. "Sit" he says signalling for you to sit on his lap. You hesitantly walk over and sit on him as he starts to kiss you neck and remove your lingerie. "If all I have to do is get detention then I will be much more troublesome" he says and you can feel his smirk as he says it. You do ykyk. The next day you walk in your dorm and see a note: My dorm 10pm after my detention ;)
-M.R

Theo
——————
Theo had just gotten back from the black lake after hanging out with the other boys. It was quite late so he knew you would most likely be asleep. As he walked into the Slytherin common room and up the stairs, he just wanted to quickly check up on you and make sure you were comfortable. When he opened your door however, he saw you in a small red lingerie. And what made it better was the fact that it was the one that he bought you. He couldn't help a smirk spreading across his face as he leaned against the doorframe. "It fits your frame nicely Amore mio." He chuckled softly. You immediately got startled and turned around, but before you could even greet him properly, he picked you up in his arms and pinned you to the wall, kissing your neck.
-👩‍🦽👩‍🦽👩‍🦽

Enzo
——————
Enzo had been in the library helping to tutor Draco since exams were soon and Draco is stupid. At around 11pm, he walked back to the common room and walked tiredly up the stairs. He wanted to stay with you that night, so knocked on the door. When you didn't answer, he got slowly more concerned but tried not to show it. He opened the door slowly, only to see you in your small green lingerie. He blushed profusely but snapped out of it and smiled a little. He walked behind you as his arms then snaked around your waist, his head resting on your bare shoulder. He kissed your neck a few times tiredly, before whispering in your ear, "it makes you look even more pretty than I thought was ever possible, gorgeous.." He then pulled you gently to the bed and laid you down, before changing himself and laying beside you. He snuggled up close to you and would continuously kiss your neck and let his fingers trail across your body until he drifted off to sleep.

Blaise
——————
Blaise was downstairs in the main common room with the other boys, having a few drinks and a laugh. When he saw you open your door and walk out in nothing but you're lingerie, he immediately got hard. He excused himself and walked up the stairs, already starting to take his clothes off. He grabbed your arm and dragged you into his dorm, locking the door behind the both of you. He smirked down at you, one of his hands resting on your ass while the other on your waist. He kissed you passionately and drove you over to the bed, pushing you gently yet firmly on to the bed. He climbed on top of you. "Oh babe, you're definitely going to have to stay quiet tonight."
-👩‍🦽👩‍🦽👩‍🦽

Tom
——————
He was 'busy' with something that he doesn't tell you for some reason. He walked in late at night to see you laying on his bed while reading his favourite book and wearing a black laced lingerie. You knows he can see you because u heard the door open. You turn your head around and your eyes meet his as he looks you up and down. "Don't start what you can't finish doll" he says smirking as he takes his top of and undoes his belt pinning you to the bed and kissing your neck violently while removing your lingerie
-👩‍🦽👩‍🦽👩‍🦽