The Three Little Brothers

Third person's POV:

"Dan, look... She's still my little girl. She won't hurt anybody." Tom said while walking along with Captain Weaver towards the cafeteria. Captain Weaver stopped and looked at Tom in the eyes.

"Tom, she's not your little girl anymore. She don't even recognize you." He said. "Yeah, but give her some time. She will remember me. She will." Tom said sadly.

The captain sighed and continued, "How about the alien? The thing on her back? We won't know if it's dangerous to us."

"I bet Claire can handle it. We just need to trust her." Tom state. "Trust her?" The captain scoffed. "Yeah... trust her." Tom said.

He looked at the cafeteria and saw his sons having lunch. He can't wait to tell them that their big sister is alive.

"It ain't gonna happen, Tom." Captain noticed him. "It's too early-" "Too early for what?" Tom cut him off.

"Tell them. About Claire." He replied. "She doesn't remember them, Tom. She will react differently." He continued. Tom sighed and suddenly he got an idea. "How 'bout we ask Anne? Maybe she can help."

Captain shook his head. "I don't think-" "Come on Dan. Give my girl a chance to know her family." Tom begged. "I lost her once, I'm not going to lose her again." He continued.

Dan looked at his friend and grunted. "Fine. But, first she need to have therapy with Anne first. Then, you can show her your sons." Tom's face lit up and nodded. "Okay, thanks Dan. I'm gonna to find Anne." Then, Tom walked away to find the doctor.

~~~~~

Dr. Glass was helping an old man who lost his leg to stand. "Okay, okay, nice and slow." She said carefully helped the old man. After a while, the old man stood up and Dr. Glass gave him crutches. "There you go. Here." The old man took the crutches and thanks her.

"You're welcome." She said smiling. "Anne!" She heard someone called her. She turned around and saw Tom walked over to her. "Hey Tom." She greeted. "Hey, um... do you have a minute? I need to talk to you... alone." He state panting.

"Um... sure... I'll be back okay?" She asked the old man. The old man nodded.

Tom and Anne when outside the school where there isn't much people. "Now, what's this important things that you want to talk to me... alone" Anne asked smirking.

"Um...." Tom scratched the back of his neck nervously. "Um... do you remember that I told you I got a daughter that's older than Hal?" He asked. "Err... yeah. Claire isn't it? She... died on the day of the invasion." She said.

Tom nodded. "Yeah. Yeah. Well um.... she- she's alive." He informed her. Her eyes widened and she gasped. "Really? Oh my god, Tom... That's wonderful!"

"I know! But your help." Tom said excitedly. "Sure. What happened to her?" The doctor.

Tom didn't reply her question but brought to his daughter's room instead.

When they arrived, Tom stopped at the door and turned to Anne. "Look, she's.... a bit different." He whispered. Anne raised her eyebrow in confusion. "Something happened to her and she got an alien inside her. She didn't recognized me. Lost her memory." He said sadly.

Anne smiled at him and put her hand on his shoulder. "Let me guess... you want me to help her to get her memory back?" She asked. Tom nodded. "I can do that. But... she's not going to hurt me right?" She asked jokingly. He chuckled. "Nope... but Dan said she's a bit... sarcastically."

Anne giggled. "Okay... let me get my things first." "Okay." And with that Anne left to get her things while Tom waited for her.

~~~~~~