Chapter 2:dinosaurs

Over the weeks you and Ross have grew closer to each other and have many jokes between you.
You were both sat in central perk waiting for the others.
"Wanna hear some dinosaur facts?"
"Not really"
"Ok, so I will do it anyway."
"When the meteor hit Earth 65 million years ago the meteor only killed the dinosaurs to a small degree, but the ash covering the planet, that was the killer.
The ash blocked sunlight and caused the whole planet to freeze and that killed the dinosaurs."

"Aw go away Ross"

"I will, but if I'm here you might as well learn more.
There are over 700 known species of dinosaur, they came in all shapes, sizes and colours. Some had 2 legs, some had 4, some, like stegosaurus had 4 legs but walked on 2 most of the time."
"You want more?"

"NO!"

"Well too bad, here is another interesting fact.
In the 1930s a dinosaur with a really long neck found was named brontosaurus but the name was changed 3 years ago. Now the long necked dinosaur is called apatosaurus, bronto was an invalid name."
"There you go..."

"GO AWAY ROSS"

"I'm not going anywhere, I still have more information to give..."
"Did you know that when one dinosaur find a dead one they would eat it?"

"I WISH THEY ATE YOU"

"I wish it too, but I wouldn't be talking to you if I was eaten by a dinosaur..."
"Do you know what the longest dinosaur is?"

"My big toe?"

"No,that's not what I meant..."

I cut him off
"Ross I love you,but I really really don't care."

The rest of the gang walk in.
"Oh thank god you guys are here" i say "I couldn't take anymore of him."

"Did he annoy you that bad?" Phoebe asks.

"Well let's think,when you have somebody telling you dinosaur facts every second I think that's the definition of annoying." I glared at Ross.

Monica interjects "seriously Ross,we all know you love dinosaurs but please stop your killing us alllll"

"Hey girls how about we go shopping?" Rachel shouted excitedly.
"Yes!!" We shouted.
So we all grabbed our bags and walked out of central perk excitedly.

Ross' pov
"Hey Ross,you've seemed so much happier ever since you and y/n started hanging out" chandler states.

"You think?"
"Oh yes definitely" Joey says with a wink.

In a way I kinda think I like her,but what if it's too early to say anything?
Like should I tell Joey and chandler about how I feel ??
I have no idea what to do.

"Hey guys what if I told you I kinda like her?"
"Are being for real ??" They both say in unison.

"Uh huh,she just makes me so happy when I'm around her and I just want to be with her but don't know what to do. Like is it too soon,I just broke up with carol and me and y/n have only been talking for a couple of weeks."

"I'd say go for it" Joey says.

"No I'd wait you know y/n isn't completely used to this life yet,so just wait a while." Chandler advised.

I can't believe I've gained so much feelings for someone I've only known for a short space of time.