Distracting you

*With only about a week away from Hell in a Cell, you didn't just have to work on your gear, you also had to work on Gionna's gear because you both decided to have matching gear. You had gotten up early, maybe around 6 in the morning so that for a couple of hours, you wouldn't have Gionna distracting you as it is easy for her to do that. After going through a few ideas, you had started 45 minutes after choosing you one you liked the most. You had started on Gionna's gear first since hers would be easier and faster to do than yours. It was around a little after 7 when you had finally gotten done with the sleeves for Gionna's boots. As you got started on her shorts, you heard the room door open, Gionna walked in and walked over to you*

You: Morning, baby

Gionna: Morning..whatcha doing up so early?

You: Making our gear for Hell in a Cell

*You continue to pin her shorts, Gionna comes up behind you, wrapping her arms around you, hugging you. You paid no attention to Gionna and kept your full attention on sewing her shorts*

You: Did you need something, love?

Gionna: Maybe...

You: What's up?

Gionna: I'm tired...

*Gionna nuzzled her face in your neck, after putting a pin in her shorts, you put the shorts down. You run your fingers through her hair*

You: Then you should go back to bed, Gi...

Gionna: But, I wanna sleep with you

You: I gotta make your gear, lass. Just give me like an hour and a half and I'll be back in bed

*You kiss Gionna before going back to making her shorts, Gionna continues to cling to you as you sew her gear. A good 5 minutes have passed, and all of a sudden you feel Gionna kissing your shoulder up to your neck, making you shiver a bit, but still don't give in. Gionna moves from behind you and sits on the floor next to you*

You: Hey, can you do me a favor since you're in here?

Gionna: Of course

You: Can you try your boots on with these sleeves

*Gionna nods her head, gets up, and goes over to the closet to grab her boots. Gionna puts both shoes on, and you help her with the sleeves, tying in the laces in the back. Gionna traces her fingers over her eye logo that you sewed into the sleeves*

Gionna: These are amazing, Jordan!

You: Well, I'm glad you like them

*You help take off the sleeves and place them back on the table before getting up and walking over to the closet. You grab a small plastic bag, walk back over to the table, fold the sleeves up, and put it in the bag, labeling it with Gionna's name. Gionna stood up and you wrapped your arm around her waist, pulling her into you*

You: You wanna cuddle right?

Gionna: Yes

You: Alright, let me finish your shorts and I cuddle you all day long

Gionna: You promise?

You: I promise

*Gionna smiles and kisses you then lets you get back to sewing her shorts. A little over an hour later, you finished Gionna's shorts and it's now 9, close to 10 o'clock. And the whole time, Gionna tried her best not to mess with you but failed*