/Prologue\~How it All Began~

Long before any animitronic from the pizzaplex, there were blueprints. Blueprints, on how to make, Solar Eclipse, it was planned to be the best invention of the timeline, but, those blueprints, disappeared with the restraunt..

Until..

After a few years, The founder of the fnaf mega pizzaplex, decided to begin construction of a revolutionary building, Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. He then went out to the ruins of the previous restaurants, and found a metal box, they brought it to there home, there office, and opened it, useing a crowbar, and found something, that would change how he was going to make the pizzaplex, he found the secrets, the blueprints! Even if it was one animitronic, he found out how to make them sentient! And so, with that discovery, the pizzaplex flourished, thousands of people per day, millions within a year. Then they decided, to create a animitronic, similar to The blueprints, and with that, rose, Sun and moon, but eventually, the business began dieing, less and less people arrived each day.
The Business was declining.
So, in a act of fear, he began constructing the blueprints. He created solar eclipse, but before he could announce it, a boy, trapped in pizzaplex, accidentally set the place on fire, everything went wrong. The place fell into ruins, and it was over. The founder died in the ruins with the blueprints, but, he secured Eclipse, before the flames devoured him, and his hard work. Destined to reactivate, Eclipse, once again in a now larger metal box, stood lifeless, awaiting to auto power on.

This is..

~The Story Of Eclipse~
REMASTERED