Welcome Home

Screeches filled my ears, the deafing sound causing my body to shoot up, almost banging my head on something.
Everything was dark and it felt as though the floor was moving, i stared and i strained my eyes trying to find something to focus on, something to help me see anything surrounding me.

I had no luck.

I frantically tried to scan my surroundings looking for something, for anything, i could make out a few shapes but nothing useful, i felt a lump form in my throat and my palms felt sweaty. Everything felt out of control and i didn't know what to do I tried to move but it's like i was trapped, and when i managed to i banged my head agaisnt something hard causing me to fall back to the floor almost immediately.

Everything was black.

Burning was all i could feel, as the hairs on my legs and and arms pricked up and goosebumps covered my body.
A bright light shining on my eyes causing me to press them closed. It came out of nowhere and the darkness around me started to fade. Murmurs and whispers were dancing around my head, as i tried to force my eyes to open to get a glance, i had no luck, they ached far too much.

My head-ached, the pain panging all over my body, i've never felt so much agony. I felt my eyes start to shut together again but this time with less force, it happened slowly.

The voices faded away and my breath slowed until it fell quiet.

The shaking ground caused me to gain consciousness, it felt like the earth was quaking right beneath my bones, like the ground could swallow me whole at any minute.
I tried to open my eyes again hoping for once to get a glimpse of where i was and the noises i had been hearing, this time my eyes fluttered open no problem. There was no bright shining sun, it was hidden away and my body it did not burn i felt cool, it's like all my fears washed away.

That was until i saw a boy towering over me.

He must've been around six feet tall, he towered over my body staring at me as if he was a hunter and I his prey. He had dark skin, which glowed as the sun peeked through behind him, he had extremely short buzzed hair and a large build of which only enlightened his toned muscles. His eyes looked like they were burning, filled with rage but also a tinge of confusion, i felt intimidated and did not want to look at him any longer, i looked away turning to my right before he had a chance to speak to me.

I flipped my head to my right, taking a deep breath, and that's when i noticed my hand gripped around something i looked down to see someone's hand, our fingers delicately intertwined as if we could never let go, protecting eachother till the end of time. The hands were much bigger than mine, and they were not soft, they were coarse covered in a scratches, the knuckles bloody and yet the touch was still delicate. I let my eyes gaze over them looking up the body to meet this persons face.

It met his piercing green eyes. This causes my breath to hitch i did not realise he was awake.

Oh my god! Why are we holding hands what the hell! i thought to myself, he seemed to think the same, our hands immediately removing themselves from one another as we met eyes, we didn't break contact though just looked as each-other as we awkwardly did so, i wiped my hand along the side of the shorts i was wearing and place my hand beside me and away from this boy.

His green eyes were still piercing me as he looked me up and down, i felt his eyes travelling along my body and i looked him up and down as he did so. His eyes were a deep green like a forest, his face did not make a smile it looked glum and dull not even a frown was there but his expression still made you shiver. We were lay down but i could tell he was atleast six-foot his legs near the edge of this box while our heads lay across from each-other. He too was quite wide but his arms and legs quite toned, his muscles poking through his shirt.

why is everyone here got muscles damn? i think to myself irritated.

I made my way back up to his face once again, now looking at his hair, though there wasn't exactly much of it, it was a dirty blonde shade and buzzed almost right down to his scalp, i admired his features, his most prominent ones being his eyebrows, they were very curved and came very high up his face, I'm pretty sure he's got more hair on his eyebrows than his head.
He also had a few soft freckles dotted along his face mainly on his nose, this made him look more friendly, than he may of appeared.

"THEY ARENT DEAD" i heard a voice shout it seemed like it came from the sky.

"AND THEY WERE HOLDING HANDS" another shouted.

It's like words were falling from the sky, there was nobody around yet all these words were being shouted around us, had i died? Was this heaven?
No definitely hell...

More and more words were shouted around causing my head to spin in circles as i tried to think and listen, what am i doing here why can't i remember?

I turn my head to face the boy next to me as we both stand up.

"Do you understand?" i reluctantly asked, his green eyes pierced me as i spoke to him as if i had done something deeply offensive, they were also filled with confusion still and a little fear.

"No" he said bluntly turning away from me, his gaze shifted around this box we stood in trying to make sense of where we were and how to get out.

His head quickly spun back to me, it looked like he wanted to speak but he was interrupted. The ground shook below us again, although it was much less than last time.

We were met with another tall boy who stood before us.
He must've been over six feet tall, he had a pretty slim build, quite skinny but still muscular, he had messy blonde hair that fell over the top of his head, and dark brown eyes, as the sun shone on them they looked like deep pools of honey, a twinkle formed in his eye as he smiled introducing himself.

"Hi, Im Newt" he said smiling holding out his hand to help me up, he had soft hands, the veins poking through his wrists almost sticking out.

"That's Alby" he continued pointing the boy who stood before me, he still towered over me, but it was not as intimidating as when i had been lay down, he had quite a warm smile. He helped the green eyed boy next to me up as he introduced himself.

"Wanna get outta this shucking box?" he continued, he had a very thick accent that lingered in the air.

We both nodded at him.

Newt and Alby helped us out of the box, luckily to wasn't too high up, just a little boost was needed as we climbed out.

The scorching sun met my body once again as we all climbed out the box. Loud gasps and murmurs filled my ears as i stood up, i felt the warm grass beneath my feet, much softer than the hot metal box i was just lay in.

My eyes had started to adjust now, to my bright surroundings and that's when i saw everything, i heard the green eyed boy let out as gasp next to me as he saw what stood before us.

"Welcome to the Glade..." said Alby giving us a grin. Putting out his arms waving them to show us out surroundings.

"Welcome Home" he said softly.