7

***

CN Company

Zhan glares at Meng jiyi, Meng jiyi bows her head in fear.

"You can't collect the details of a little boy, what are you doing all day"-  zhan said angrily

"Sir ,I have scoured the whole place but no trace of that boy. It seems the boy is not in China."- meng jiyi

"Today First gave you a task that you didn't do properly"-  zhan

"Sorry sir"- meng jiyi said . She really tried her best to find the address of the boy but she failed.

"As per your details I have also searched the place from where you got the boy,  But the owner of that house died in a car accident three months ago"- meng yiji

Zhan sat down in her chair. And took another file in hand and started observing. Meng jiyi continued her talk.

"The owner of the house had a daughter, but now she lives in Korea with her husband. So that boy has nothing to do with the old man here.Sir, the boy is with you. You ask him his complete details."- meng jiyi

At meng jiyi's words zhan looks up from the file and looks at Meng jiyi.

"Get out"- Zhan said

"sir - sir.... Plz.." - meng jiyi said . She was trying to please her sir and ask for another chance. But her boss seems overly angry with her.

"I said get out" - zhan said coldly

Meng jiyi ran out of the room without wasting time. Suddenly she bumped into someone and was about to fall but that person hugged him.When she looks at the man , she sees that the man is none other than her boss's friend.

"  Be careful " hai kuan said in a calm voice.

" Yes sir ,thank you "- meng jiyi. She quickly composed himself.

"Why are you running like this?"- hai kuan .

"  nothing, what are you doing here"- meng jiyi

"I'm here to talk to zhan about something urgent"- hai kuan

"I would advise you that it is better not to go in front of sir now."-  meng jiyi .

Lu Hai kuan laughs softly.And he goes inside zhan's cabin.
Meng Jiyi looked at Hai kuan and a sweet smile appeared on her lips. In fact, she liked Hai Kuan ever since she saw him.But she never told his about her felling.
Zhan was sitting in his chair doing the necessary work when Hai kuan entered.
"You shouldn't have threatened your personal secretary like that"-  hai kuan

Zhan saw him above and his friend was standing in front of him.

He ignores him and turns his attention back to his file.
Hai kuan sits on the chair in front of zhan and says "The work you let me do. It is complete."

Zhan looks at hai kuan and says "thanks".

"Just only thanks !!!!, I did so much for you ! for these two days only to gather fake information  my day is over, how hard I handed over  Bai lu the daughter of the owner of Bao company to the police in the case of duck smoking and drug addiction."- hai kuan said dramatically.